BY PALMER'S

Made with Natural Cocoa Butter Natural Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E help transform your skin with this thick and creamy Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Body Butter. The exra rich, moisturizing formula melts into skin leaving it silky soft and smooth with an even, radiant tone. Perfect for: dry to very dry skin Palmer s is against Animal Testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter Ultra Moisturizing Cream
  • "I love this super-hydrating cocoa butter. It is perfect and smells so good. Makes a great cream for after a bath or before bed." in 7 reviews
  • "I used with both pregnancies and ended up with no stretch marks. It smells great. Helps with dry, cracked, damaged skin. A little goes a long way. I recommend to anyone who has dry skin or is pregnant. " in 6 reviews
  • "I’ve suffered with eczema since I was a kid and this is the only product I’ve used to help with my sensitive skin. Smell lovely and leaves my skin feeling soft. I also have the lip balm too. I did try the palmers olive oil cream, but soon went back to this. Coconut scent is excellent too" in 3 reviews
  • "use it sparingly, a little goes a long way!" in 2 reviews
  • "I used this all throughout my pregnancy and it really helped keep my belly soft and moisturized and it kept the stretch marks away." in 2 reviews
Abigail-kemp K.
BIDEFORD, BIDEFORD
Love this i use this all over my skin (my body and my face). Its so super moisturising so when im having a bad skin day this is the one i go to. It smells delicious too which allways helps.
Chelsea N.
Whitby, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is affordable but slightly expensive. It is totally worth the price. My skin gets very dry and tight and this is perfect for my skin. I love the scent as well. I found it cheaper to buy at Walmart rather than the drugstore. I have some stretch marks from growing and I find that this cream helped reduce the itch around them as well as fade them (pretty red before). I recommend this product to anyone with dry skin or something who is pregnant and wants to prevent those stretch marks! Works wonders!
Janey C.
Greater Manchester
Amazing product!! Used since I got my first tattoo, it keeps my skin so hydrated and stops it from flaking. Great price for a great product, quick absorption time and smells amazing and natural. Would recommend 100%
Sanjida A.
Gabalfa, Cardiff
I love this body butter! So smooth and lasts a while. I also love the scent of this, it’s so rich and it lasts so long and really does moisturise your body! 100% recommend this brand and this product in particular!
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell it's amazing. I find that this it is really moisturizing and smooths my dry skin. You don't need a lot at all and it's not greasy which I hate in moisturizers. It's long lasting and really gives me relief.
Chloe L.
The best moisturiser I’ve ever owned! I always lather in it after a nice hot bath, leaves my skin feeling super soft, the price is great to, it’s inexpensive and you can find it in most drug stores.
Sian S.
Who doesn't love this stuff. It smells great and leaves my skin so soft. I use it on my face when it's dry, my body after a shower and as a hand lotion. Plus the product is cheap
Ruth D.
Hereford , Hereford
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have this as a lip balm & hand moisturiser it's fantastic!! Smells amazing too! Palmers Cocoa Butter Lip Balm SPF #15 (Pack of 12) # 4220
Lisa W.
Roblin Ontario
Great cream and great results. nicely scented and affordable to buy. makes skin soft and supple. not a strong scent which is good.
Charlene J.
Keeps you feeling moisturized all day best for try skin types has lovely smell to it and is great for helping to keep my tan
Alice F.
Huntington Park, CA
Does this product work on really really dry skin?
Laura E.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this brand compare to other cocoa body butters?
وردة ج.
6012
Can I use it on my face?
Dianne B.
New Orleans, LA
This leaves your skin smooth I would recommend this to people who have dry skin.