BY PALMER'S

Made with Natural Cocoa Butter Natural Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E help transform your skin with this thick and creamy Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Body Butter. The exra rich, moisturizing formula melts into skin leaving it silky soft and smooth with an even, radiant tone. Perfect for: dry to very dry skin Palmer s is against Animal Testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter Ultra Moisturizing Cream
  • "I love this super-hydrating cocoa butter. It is perfect and smells so good. Makes a great cream for after a bath or before bed." in 7 reviews
  • "I used with both pregnancies and ended up with no stretch marks. It smells great. Helps with dry, cracked, damaged skin. A little goes a long way. I recommend to anyone who has dry skin or is pregnant. " in 6 reviews
  • "I’ve suffered with eczema since I was a kid and this is the only product I’ve used to help with my sensitive skin. Smell lovely and leaves my skin feeling soft. I also have the lip balm too. I did try the palmers olive oil cream, but soon went back to this. Coconut scent is excellent too" in 3 reviews
  • "use it sparingly, a little goes a long way!" in 2 reviews
  • "I used this all throughout my pregnancy and it really helped keep my belly soft and moisturized and it kept the stretch marks away." in 2 reviews
Salena S.
East Hartford, CT
The smell is literally bliss! I love this product so much I use it every single day on my face and body!
Sarah S.
So soft and smooth! It also smells really good as well! Provides enough moisture just enough. Awesome.
Shamira M.
This product is amazing I use it to moisturize my body. It leaves my body with a nice soft feeling.
Amy D.
Lansing , IL
I love coco but this smell isn't great! Does moisturize but a little oily and takes a while to dry
Heather M.
Madison, MS
I used this to help avoid stretch marks during pregnancy and it worked (or I got really lucky!)
Lacey M.
Deposit
Makes your skin feel so soft. Doesn’t leave it sticky or oily feeling. It’s an amazing price.
Iris C.
Tampa, FL
It smells very good and it moisturizes very well it’s worth it and the smell lasts all day
Jazzy W.
Not much to say; the product speaks for itself!
Elise N.
It's very moisturising and it really helps with getting rid of those stretch marks. I brought it in boots a while ago. A pro would be that it really helps with fading the stretch marks, however it does have a rather greasy formula but i would 100% recommend
Jodie S.
Blackpool,Lancashire
Oh my goodness I love this stuff!
I suffer from really bad skin,really dry and cracked sometimes,when it’s at ease and not so bad I use this because it’s gentle on the skin,it’s smells beautiful and lasts all day,it’s not greasy! Easily applied and it’s handbag size double bonus! Can get in most supermarkets or drugstores and priced well everywhere for the best deal shop in body care only a few pounds! Can also get in other scents....ITS A YES FROM ME!😌👌
Alice F.
Huntington Park, CA
Does this product work on really really dry skin?
Laura E.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this brand compare to other cocoa body butters?
وردة ج.
6012
Can I use it on my face?
Dianne B.
New Orleans, LA
This leaves your skin smooth I would recommend this to people who have dry skin.