BY PALMER'S

Made with Natural Cocoa Butter Natural Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E help transform your skin with this thick and creamy Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Body Butter. The exra rich, moisturizing formula melts into skin leaving it silky soft and smooth with an even, radiant tone. Perfect for: dry to very dry skin Palmer s is against Animal Testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter Ultra Moisturizing Cream
  • "I love this super-hydrating cocoa butter. It is perfect and smells so good. Makes a great cream for after a bath or before bed." in 7 reviews
  • "I used with both pregnancies and ended up with no stretch marks. It smells great. Helps with dry, cracked, damaged skin. A little goes a long way. I recommend to anyone who has dry skin or is pregnant. " in 6 reviews
  • "I’ve suffered with eczema since I was a kid and this is the only product I’ve used to help with my sensitive skin. Smell lovely and leaves my skin feeling soft. I also have the lip balm too. I did try the palmers olive oil cream, but soon went back to this. Coconut scent is excellent too" in 3 reviews
  • "use it sparingly, a little goes a long way!" in 2 reviews
  • "I used this all throughout my pregnancy and it really helped keep my belly soft and moisturized and it kept the stretch marks away." in 2 reviews
Lisa D.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite moisturizer for all over body. I even use it on my face. I have normal skin & apply it after I cleanse my skin in the morning and in the evening. It gives me the softest skin. I keep jars of these in the house because I never want to run out. Great product!
Margarita L.
Union, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg, this is the best. It's been on the market forever because it works.... I got horrible skin burns from applying baby oil to my face in the sun and it took all of my scarring away and cured my skin.....
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
You don't need to use much of this product as a little does go a long way. I enjoyed the smell of this product and I found it to be affordable, considering, it lasts a long time. I found it a little greasy for my skin, it didn't soak in very quickly. It's good for the whole family.
Krysten S.
Sweetwater, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Palmer's is awesome. I even used their stretch mark cream throughout pregnancy and I believe it did a good job. The tubes of lotion seems to be thicker, but hey, they're enriched with Vitamin A & C. Plus, they don't go out clearing rainforests to get their ingredients.
meredith w.
Boston, MA
So soft and smells beautiful. I've always been a fan of all of Palmer's cocoa butter. It's the one trend that will truly never go out of style. It may look out of date with the packaging, but this product is perfect. I'd buy it again in a heart beat.
Amanda C.
Love palmers butter! Keeps my skin soft and moisturized and leaves me feeling great all day long! It smells great and doesn't leave your skin sticky, it is my go to lotion.
Kayli H.
I used this all throughout my pregnancy and it really helped keep my belly soft and moisturized and it kept the stretch marks away. I still use it on my legs and arms.
Brittany P.
Used this when pregnant to help with streach marks. I had none when my baby was born. I rubbed every time i iched with this stuff till my stomach stopped itching. Sometimes it took a while but defiantly did the job.
Heather B.
Jackson, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Maddison M.
Melbourne, VIC
This scent wasn't too pleasant and it look a long time to sink it, but the affect of this butter, like what most butters are meant to do, moisturised my skin really well. The scent even smelt better once absorbed in to the skin.
Alice F.
Huntington Park, CA
Does this product work on really really dry skin?
Laura E.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this brand compare to other cocoa body butters?
وردة ج.
6012
Can I use it on my face?
Dianne B.
New Orleans, LA
This leaves your skin smooth I would recommend this to people who have dry skin.