BY PALMER'S

Made with Natural Cocoa Butter Natural Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E help transform your skin with this thick and creamy Palmer s Cocoa Butter Formula Body Butter. The exra rich, moisturizing formula melts into skin leaving it silky soft and smooth with an even, radiant tone. Perfect for: dry to very dry skin Palmer s is against Animal Testing. Palmer s does not manufacture store brands. ; see more...

Palmer's Cocoa Body Butter Ultra Moisturizing Cream
  • "I love this super-hydrating cocoa butter. It is perfect and smells so good. Makes a great cream for after a bath or before bed." in 7 reviews
  • "I used with both pregnancies and ended up with no stretch marks. It smells great. Helps with dry, cracked, damaged skin. A little goes a long way. I recommend to anyone who has dry skin or is pregnant. " in 6 reviews
  • "I’ve suffered with eczema since I was a kid and this is the only product I’ve used to help with my sensitive skin. Smell lovely and leaves my skin feeling soft. I also have the lip balm too. I did try the palmers olive oil cream, but soon went back to this. Coconut scent is excellent too" in 3 reviews
  • "use it sparingly, a little goes a long way!" in 2 reviews
  • "I used this all throughout my pregnancy and it really helped keep my belly soft and moisturized and it kept the stretch marks away." in 2 reviews
Allyssa M.
Cazenovia, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this line. I use it after the shower and it’s super gentile on my skin. I have a few different products for different areas and needs and all exceed my expectations. It’s affordable and readily available.
Michelle M.
South River
I really like cocoa butter so this brand is one of my faves . It feels creamy and the I definitely enjoy the smell of cocoa butter. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day which is great and leaves my skin feeling soft. I would recommended this product to others. If you are sensitive to the smell then this probably not a product for you.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
2 Pack - Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Cream 7.25oz Each my face is a weird combination. A lot of moisturizers and lotions leaves it feeling too greasy in certain areas. So I went on a search for the right product and I found Palmers. It works great as a facial moisturizer and leaves my skin soft and smelling great.
meredith w.
Boston, MA
So soft and smells beautiful. I've always been a fan of all of Palmer's cocoa butter. It's the one trend that will truly never go out of style. It may look out of date with the packaging, but this product is perfect. I'd buy it again in a heart beat.
Troylin J.
El Paso
I use this product for a while on my feet since that's where I'm the most dry but it helps a lot but the key to it is put it on overnight and your feet will feel so smooth
Kariann R.
Westerly , RI
This body butter is super hydrating and kept my skin so soft during the winter. It's not greasy like a lot of body butters are and it smells super good. A little bit goes a long way and it's great for all over your body. I would purchase again.
Alyssa W.
Salt Lake City, UT
Love his brand and their lotions. They’re amazing for every part of your body even used while pregnant for my stretch marks. MKss my face feel
Amazing .! And looks flawless on the skin. Walkmar sells it for a good price so check it out
Teresa K.
Neptune , NJ
The absolute best! This stuff is my favorite and I buy it over and over against. Smells amazing, is super hydrating and smoothing. I use it all over my body, even my face because it's so gentle. Definitely a staple in my daily routine.
Brittany P.
Used this when pregnant to help with streach marks. I had none when my baby was born. I rubbed every time i iched with this stuff till my stomach stopped itching. Sometimes it took a while but defiantly did the job.
Jen H.
Sag Harbor, NY
So soft and smells amazing! Lasts a long time, definitely worth the price! Keeps your skin soft and smooth for hours! Been using it for years, I would definitely recommend it! Especially good for the winter time!
Alice F.
Huntington Park, CA
Does this product work on really really dry skin?
Laura E.
Vestavia, AL
How does this brand compare to other cocoa body butters?
وردة ج.
6012
Can I use it on my face?
Dianne B.
New Orleans, LA
This leaves your skin smooth I would recommend this to people who have dry skin.