BY PALMER'S

Palmer's® Botanicals™ Tummy Butter® Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks.

With vitamin E, collagen, elastin & soothing lavender.

Made with natural cocoa butter. see more...

• I'm looking for something stronger to get rid of my stretch marks. ...2 Answers
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
This stuff is AMAZING!! As soon as I found out I was pregnant I started using Palmers cocoa butter tummy butter for stretch marks. I used it twice a day until I delivered my baby. 50 pounds and 41 weeks later I have ZERO stretch marks. The cocoa butter spreads so easily without leaving the oil slick feeling like some other products. It has a light smell and I still can't get over how soft it left my skin.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Recently I had drastically gained some weight from a food allergy and as a result developed stretch marks on my thighs and waist. I had heard great things about Palmer'a cocoa butter so I gave it a try. My stretch marks shrunk dramatically in size and color. They aren't completely gone, but I do think that if I had tried this sooner I could have prevented some of the damage to my skin.
Emma W.
Emma W.
Where do I start I have copious amounts of creams and potions and lotions for stretch marks and have eveb tried many of the most popular and recommended ones that are far more expensive than Palmers and didn't do half a good as job. PAlmer smells amazing is silky soft mad emy skin look and feel amazing however I can't really say that it did a great deal to help me my stretch marks.
Gina C.
Gina C.
I didn't care for this at all. It was really, really greasy. I even tried to rub it in more and let it sit to sink in, i waited what seemed like forever and it never happened. It was gross. The lotion for stretch marks doesn't feel this way so I now use that one instead. That one works amazingly. I was huge and didn't have any stretch marks. 😀
Felicia C.
Felicia C.
Flint , Mi
I've been using Palmers twice a day while pregnant to reduce stretch marks ; and while I don't think ANYTHING can prevent them; it has helped keep my skin very moisturized and has stopped the stretched skin from itching! A lot of pregnant woman complain about kitchy belly skin; and I think it's because they're not keeping it moisturized!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Alton, IL
I began using Palmer's Tummy Butter while I was pregnant with my son. I started using it around 7-8 months pregnant & naturally I got a few stretch marks anyway but about 4 months post pregnancy The few stretch marks I did get were already gone! Seriously, this is a miracle cream! It saved my bikini body! Recommend to everyone.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
This works great on scars I have a scar on my face n I used this everynight...and still do ! It made my scar all but dissappear! It's still there but u u really have to look hard to see it ! U can buy it even at the dollar store so the price is great! I would tell anyone with a scar they need to try this! It really works!
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Fontana
I've used this a couple of times especially through out my pregnancy it really helped prevent stretch marks during those tough itchy and uncomfortable 9 months, but at the end no matter how much you use the itch is still there and you will end up with a couple marks. So it's good but not that magical..
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Statesboro, GA
I did use this and it left my skin feeling super soft and supple. However after 3 days I was covered from neck to thigh in hives. I found out I am allergic to cocoa butter. The product itself smells great. I just wasn't able to continue using it long enough to find out if it helped my stretch marks.
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
While my sister's and i have mostly used this as a preventative measure on the stomach and hips, I've also seen fading in the stretch marks I've had on my legs for a couple of years. I've used this product almost daily for two months on my legs; impressive when used consistently
Jacky P.
Jacky P.
Hayward, CA
I'm looking for something stronger to get rid of my stretch marks. I want to know if this tummy butter has more effect in the skin than just the regular palmers butter I use the original one but still didn't help my skin and this one sounds like it will help a lil more I would be so happy if this would help with the appearance of my skin.