Alguna de ustedes me recomienda algún producto para disminuir las estrías no en el embarazo , sino que después de mi embarazo me llene de estrías y quiero un producto que aún que sea costoso sea efectivo porfavor?
Does this really help minimize or prevent the appearance of stretch marks ?
Doo you recommend it?
Start your review of Palmer's Body Milk for Stretch Marks!
How would you rate this product?
Daniele N.
Palmer's Body Milk for Stretch Marks uploaded by Daniele N.
For all pregnant women I recommend this product, it is WONDERFUL. despite the itch at the end of my pregnancy, I spent twice a day and my skin was moist and moisturizing and it really reached my highest expectations. I DO NOT have any pregnancy marks and that makes me very happy.Palmers Cocoa Butter Massage Stretch Mark Cream 1.7oz (36 Pieces)
Crystal R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this i used it before I was pregnant and then I used it even more when I got pregnant with my son and it helps a lot
Hannah S.
cape Coral
Used this throughout pregnancy didn't prevent of help the appearance. Wouldn't recommend this product.
Natalia F.
Jackson Heights, NY
I Liked, but some times I forget to use, so I didn’t see much result. Smells very good. It’s a little to much thick for me.
Helene Z.
I think the fact that I have minimal stretch mark is due to this cream. Will always use it after shower .
Valerie C.
Spring, TX
Stretch marks dont go away but you definitely can help reduce them with this. It was my secret thru my pregnancy
Kyle H.
Traverse City
Palmer's Body Milk for Stretch Marks uploaded by Kyle H.
I used this product when I was pregnant and I actually still use this on the back of my thighs to help with cellulite. Smells wonderful, goes on thick and absorbs nicely.
Flora S.
Tucson, AZ
Palmers has such a great stretch mark line. I’ve been using Palmers for many years. They work really well and smell so good.
Lauren M.
omaha
It feels great and smells wonderful but i don’t think it does much for making stretch marks go away. I will say when I was pregnant and the stretch marks came fast and furious, leaving them itchy and sore, this was helpful for that.
Gricelda M.
Medford, MA
Si la use durante mis 2 embarazos pies aqui el clima cambia seguido y necesitaba hidratar mi piel.. y la recomiendo es muy buena y el aroma es muy delicioso
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Noeli J.
Nashville, TN
il y a 2 ans
Beena A. il y a un an
Yeah dear. I did it after my baby. Good for dry skin.