Palmer's Anti-Dark Spot Fade Cream, for Dry Skin

Hydroquinone: fades dark spots and discoloration Retinol: helps improve fine lines Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant Alpha Hydroxy Fruit Acids: exfoliates skin Vitamin C: naturally brightens and evens skin tone

Asking for a friend of this product truly fades dark spots?
Palmer's Anti-Dark Spot Fade Cream, for Dry Skin How does it work on dark spots? How long will it take to see the results?
Does this lighten dark underarms?
Start your review of Palmer's Anti-Dark Spot Fade Cream, for Dry Skin!
Cassylynn K.
Whitehall, PA
Palmer's  Anti-Dark Spot Fade Cream, for Dry Skin uploaded by Cassylynn K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Again, 😆 seems to keep happening to me!! My product not found! Anywho; this formula of Palmers Shea is Raw. Not greasy, rubs into the skin nicely and is soothing. I use this form for my family and mine Eczema, on my back, the back of my arms and sometimes on my chest! It heals immediately. The best product OTC except Avenno that also is a miracle worker!! Also, may use for dry itchy skin not related to Eczema!! FYI: this formula has been a little harder to find in stock, in store. Maybe being discontinued not 💯 percent on that! 🥰
Julia T.
Spring, TX
Palmer's  Anti-Dark Spot Fade Cream, for Dry Skin uploaded by Julia T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this to take care of the dark spots on my face, but after using it for one day my entire face was puffy and broke out into a rash.
Cristina A.
It helps why my uneven skin tone under my arm pits. Eveb oart you have shave the wrong way for many years will help it even out.
Nyquiah W.
Saint Marys, GA
I started using this product in 9th grade, which was 6 years ago. It's amazing!! It's several things in one. For me, it serves as a toner, a moisturizer, & a primer. I would definitely recommend this to any and everyone!! I wear it on a daily basis. It keeps my makeup on all day while correcting imperfections on my face, such as discoloration & grey tone. I'll never give this product up!!
Cynthia J.
Covington, GA
Don't use this if your trying to lighten your skin. It was made for fadeing discoloration or dark marks. Your skin is beautiful this just here to even out your problem areas.
Tamika V.
Greenville , SC
I am a huge fan of Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream for helping to lighten up the dark discoloration of stretch marks and scars left behind due to injury or surgery. This cream is easy to apply and doesn't go on greasy or heavy. It goes on very smooth and light. It has a pleasant scent. After about a week you can see that Palmer's Skin Success Eventone Fade Cream has begun to work because it evens out your skin by slowly fading away the discoloration. It sells around $5.99 at Wal-mart and other retailers.
Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,191 reviews
Palmer's  Anti-Dark Spot Fade Cream, for Dry Skin uploaded by Glam_Life_With_Gypsy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this for my dark acne scars it’s amazing and does really work I’m so happy I came across this product
ShaKeria G.
Ellenwood, GA
The product is so awesome it’s great for smooth skin and keeps my skin from drying out during the day I use twice a week!!
Dooshima W.
Far Rockaway, NY
Palmer's  Anti-Dark Spot Fade Cream, for Dry Skin uploaded by Dooshima W.
I've been looking for something to help get rid of the dark spots on my face left over from acne scaring and nothing has worked. Thank gosh I decided to give this product a try. After a week I'm already seeing a visible difference and I'm so happy. This has helped so much to even out my skin tone and I'm hoping that within a few months my sots are completely gone. I will say though that the formula is heavy and greasy so I only use it once a day before bed. But with that being the only flaw I'd recommend this to anyone looking to even out their skin tone.
Sharda D.
Fairfield, AL
This actually does rhe trick and gets rid of rhe darker areas od my face and fades stretch marks. The smell is kinda strong and I could do without it. If it had a more pleasant smell itll have 5 stars!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
MARYSHKA R.