Palmer's Advanced Scar Serum uploaded by Lisa G.

BY PALMER'S

Helps Reduce the Appearance of Scars. SPF 15 to protect scars from sun exposure. Made with pure cocoa butter, vitamin E, silicone and centella asiatica extract. Palmer s is Against Animal Testing Palmer s Does Not Manufacture Store Brands. . see more...

Jennifer C.
Morrilton
Have used this product for a while and if you apply everyday 2-3xs daily it does fade scars. I purchased this at Walgreens. I have a few scars and the deeper ones haven't faded as much as the lighter ones have. I probably won't purchase again. Only because I need an effective one for darker deeper scars
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
I was looking for a product to help with the scar on my ankle and I came across this. I've been using it every day for about a month now and I have seen pretty great results, but the scar will probably always be there. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get rid of a minor scar.
Jennifer N.
Mountain View, CA
I have a long scar along my arm from an unfortunate incident with a window. I used this on it nightly and had fairly good results. The scar is definitely lighter, but that could also be due to time passed. Truthfully, used this because the scent was great and it made me feel like I was doing something.
Ashley W.
I used this product on a really bad cut on my elbow. While it helped to reduce the appearance of the scar,each time I applied it, it left the skin surrounding the scar itchy and irritated. I never used it again.
Preetika R.
Norristown , PA
I found that it moisturises extremely well however it didn't reduce appearances of scars that much, I am olive yellow in skin and I have quite a bit of stretch marks on my thighs few to my growth spurt. it has a VERY thick and sticky consistency.
Tanasia J.
Nashville, TN
This product moisturizes extremely well. It does minimize scars to the best of its abilities, but the scars never completely disappear, which can be disappointing.
Denise B.
Long Island City, NY
This product honestly works like magic, i had acne scars after using for about 4 months, my scars began fading. it minimized winkles and evened out my skin tone
Nydisha M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This works will even when u cut your finger.it heals alot faster and take away the inching in it to.i live this product.
Maria C.
He visto que muchas personas lo usan y le ha dado buenos resultados. Me gustaria provarla que tengo algunas sicatrices.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
I used this product on a scar on my forearm. I must say I wasn't all that impressed with the results.
Lauren S.
Gainesville, VA
Does this product work? id love to try it! any special instructions?
Ashley W.
Brighton, MA
I have very bad scaring from eczema and bug bites on my leg wild this help?