BY PALMER

Palmer?? Yummy Hollow Milk Flavored.
Totally delicious! see more...

• "It is very good but addictive at the same time." in 1 review
  • "One of the higher end qualities of chocolates and well worth it!" in 1 review
  • "I can eat the whole thing in one sitting." in 1 review
  • "I have a crazy sweet tooth so if you love chocolate and sweets these are for you!" in 1 review
  • "I have never liked this and probably never will. " in 1 review
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
White chocolate bunnies are great only find them at Easter. If you don't get them early during easter you can't find them they go quick. Not expensive at all very cheap and rate good.
megan f.
Best chocolate ever,this chocolate is sooo good,i had one of this from my birthday and was awesome,i really love this chocolate,and its perfect for everyone
Rachel N.
Uniontown, OH
I love Ferrero Rocher products and I loved this!! Absolutely delicious! I have a crazy sweet tooth so if you love chocolate and sweets these are for you!
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
I remember getting these in my Easter baskets as a kid and not I get them for my three kids they still tasted great and are extremely affordable.
shannon k.
Taylor, MI
I buy these for my kids every easter and they love them. They love the taste and they eat them just as soon as they get them
Alana T.
San Diego, CA
I am not really a white chocolate fan, but these bunnies are quite good! I get them almost every Easter for my family.
Sunshine R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My fave pay to easter! They're usually only $1 and between them & Cadbury eggs, I cant enjoy easter without either one
Kelly K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Never would have tried these had I not seen them on a Youtube vlog. And I am glad I tried them! Best chocolate! Yum!
Rosey K.
These chocolate bunnies are delicious. They are also so cute and they look even better in a basket with other items.
Rainy S.
One of the best chocolate brands there is. Love that they are individually packaged to eat.