BY PALMER

Palmer Hollow Double Crisp Too Tall Chocolate Easter Bunny: Easter madness Simply "ear-resistible" Making candy fun see more...

amanda w.
OMG, I forgot all about these giant bunnies. While the idea of a giant chocolate rabbit is great for Easter, I'm not a huge fan of how this chocolate tastes! If you are expecting Hersheys or Reeses, you may be disappointed like I was.
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
Omg I remember getting one every Easter as a kid. Taste was ok not the best and it lasted forever!! Dungeons even to the point of having to throw it away lol
Destinee P.
Mcgaheysville, VA
These bunnies always lasted me forever as a child! Partially because of their large size, and partially because I just didn't like the chocolate they were made with.
LaLa N.
Morgan Hill, CA
I always hated these. They are cheap over priced chocolate bunnies. If I'm going to have Chocolate ever it's coming in a See's box.
Kylee G.
Evansville, IN
So yummy! The white chocolate are even better though! Not to mention you can eat on this forever! Well at least I did lol
Hadilene G.
My Teacher Used to give these to us, They were ok..didn't taste like real chocolate. And it was "a lot" of it
Cassandra R.
Whittier, CA
Poor quality in chocolate. Always makes me thirsty. Not horrible but not delicious either.
Megan G.
Hurricane, WV
Doesn't seem fresh or a good quality chocolate. The chocolate breaks and the hollowness is a dislike to myself
Tonya P.
Springfield, IL
Always a hit at Easter! My kids love getting the bunnies in their baskets. Cute!
Larinae P.
Cypress, TX
Great for kids eater baskets or a novelty gift but not really great chocolate. It felt really "waxy" to me.