Palmer Peter Rabbit Hollow Milk Chocolate uploaded by Carlie F.

BY PALMER

Palmer® Peter Rabbit Hollow Milk Chocolate.
The tale of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix.
Ready my story book inside. see more...

• Is it just me or does this choco bunny look like demon bu...3 Answers
  • How do you eat it? Head or feet first? I think its more h...2 Answers
  • Do you prefer hallow or solid chocolate bunnies?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "But seems like every time I get one its crushed inside the box." in 1 review
  • "I always make sure to get myself one. " in 1 review
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
For starters, this thing is so cute I dont really even want to eat it. Nothing says EaSter like a chocolate bunny in your basket. This one will not disappoint. It tastes smooth and rich, doesn’t feel crumbly or cheap at all.
Carlie F.
Galeton, PA
My boyfriend bought me this and it is sooooo good! I've never had this chocolate bunny before, and I have to say it's definitely the best kind I've had. The little story book inside is so cute! I'd definitely get this again! :)
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
An easter basket classic! Who hasn't had one of these hollow bunnies for Easter! These are classics and expected even though they really aren't the best tasting! My kids love these, we like the candy eyes and it's less chocolate for the kids than the big old solid bunnies!
Maria T.
THE BEST CHOCOLATE BUNNY YOU WILL EVER EAT. My mom has been buying these for me forever. I usually hate milk chocolate, but there's something sooo good about this particular chocolate. You will not be disappointed, i look forward to easter time for these
Shantila V.
Maryville, TN
I use to as a kid get these every year at Easter and now my kids ask for them. It is a classic in their Easter baskets, just like when I was a kid. We love them!!
Lizzy c.
I LOVE THESE I like them so much because they are hallow in the center. They are also very large so kids feel like they are getting this massive amount.
CRISBEL NATHALI A.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This chocolate figure is super good, taste really nice but the bunny looks a lil bit creepy with those yellow eyes hahaha
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love the taste. But seems like every time I get one its crushed inside the box. Also looks kinda scary.
Catherine B.
Omaha, NE
Kind of creepy looking but are an absolute must for easter. Chocolate is always at least decent quality.
Heather G.
Albrightsville, PA
The chocolate has a good flavor and I always steal the candy eyes and carrot from my kids peter rabbit
Natster F.
Is it just me or does this choco bunny look like demon bunny?..with the yellow eyes
Lizzy c.
Do you prefer hallow or solid chocolate bunnies?
Tiffany G.
Was this tasty?
Tracy G.
Tallahassee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How do you eat it? Head or feet first? I think its more humane to eat head first