Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.

BY PALMER'S

Erica F.
Erica F.
Huntington, WV
Im 5 months pregnant at I've been using this since i first found out i was pregnant and I really like it! I buy it at CVS. Overall I'm very happy with it for the price!
Ebonie G.
Ebonie G.
Meridian, MS
I love that this product works well on my skin! While wearing I normally buy it at Walmart because that's the closest location to where I live. It's gentle while not disappearing as the day goes on, so I don't have to reapply. This is one of the main things I use.
Karen A.
Karen A.
LOVE THIS STUFF! I apply after the shower head is turned off but before I dry off. I rub into my soaking wet skin and then pat dry with a towel and it leaves me silky smooth and with a subtle scent I love. Love the pump top! Great on chapped winter skin and soothes sunburns. Will always repurchase!
joy d.
joy d.
Cramlington , Northumberland
After just having a baby I swear by any palmer products to help with stretch mark and dry ruff skin but by far this is one of my favorite.leaves your skin soft and smooth for a long time and gentle on sensitive skin.i would recommend this product to anyone any age or gender
Efua s.
Efua s.
this product is the best. I bought one just to try out after having a lot of stretch marks all over my body. the vitamin E within helps nourish the skin and leaves it feeling revitalized ad smooth and defaces scars and any form of marks on the body. Highly recommend this.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Thunder Bay
I used this oil after having my baby and it definitely helped big time to get my skin back to normal and fade out those stretch marks. It definitely made up for the fact that I didn't use oils very often when I was pregnant. Highly recommend it and it smells so nice!
Marbella G.
Marbella G.
Creo que es la que estoy usando, no recuerdo el nombre, me la recomendo una amiga la tengo desde enero de este año. me gusta mucho su aroma y lo hidrantante que me deja la piel. la uso tanto como desmaquillarme las pestañas y para cuando tengo resequedad.
Nur H.
Nur H.
Malaysia, Selangor
Just started using this product couple of weeks ago and I CAN'T STOP. It's helping me with my discolouration/uneven skin tone. A bit pricey (in my country) but hella good. Love the rosehip fragrance also.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Guelph
Stretch marks and deep grooves are no match for this stuff nd it's a great price and I can acually feel it working because of how thick it is.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Like it! Didn't love it, I found it to be a bit oily for my skin! If your skin is usually dry then you may like it better