Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.

BY PALMER'S

Ariel P.
Deland, FL
Very good.it does it purpose. Would not mind trying again.ty so when can i start testing samples I'm new here to the sight
Heather B.
I used this this past winter when my skin was so dry it was super flaky. I put this on after every shower and it made a huge difference.
Whitney W.
Jonestown, PA
I like to use this in the winter. I put it in my bath water and it helps keep my skin soft all winter long!
Ashanti K.
Lafayette, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
My best friend loves this product . She uses it every morning on her baby bump to keep the stretch marks away.

Also this product is really great for massages.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I can't live without this product. It is excellent to moisturizer your body after shower is great. I use it every day. I highly recommend it.
👑Ms Honey L.
Pittsburgh
Great price. Found in any drugstore. Perfect for summer time. Works wonders for Stretch marks. I use it daily after showering.
Keyonna H.
Midland
Wellness Guru Expert
love this oil it's very hydrating very soothing very affordable and I love it I recommend and I have a really amazing smell
Sabina P.
Perfect by applying after a shower to keep your skin hidrated and looking healthy throughout the day
Shay P.
Columbia, SC
The smell of Palmer’s oil is soooo so so amazing. It leaves my skin feeling extremely soft.
Alisha B.
Dekalb, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells wonderful and left my skin feeling amazing with long lasting moisture. Good value