Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.

BY PALMER'S

Tyler K.
Paris, TX
This feels great on my skin. It really helps my skin stay hydrated, I definitely see a difference when I use this.
Christina C.
It made my skin feel soft but I didn't like the scent. I also felt that it didn't absorb into my skin very quickly.
Bethany S.
Oakland, MD
My skin gets extremely dry and it's very sensitive. This body oil is amazing and it doesn't irritate my skin!
Emily S.
Fillmore, CA
This product leaves my body feeling rich and hydrated and very silky! This is one of my favorite body oils!
Whitney W.
Jonestown, PA
I like to use this in the winter. I put it in my bath water and it helps keep my skin soft all winter long!
Sammi S.
Rapid City
I used it throughout my pregnancy for stretch marks. I highly recommend it has kept the stretch marks away
Sabina P.
Perfect by applying after a shower to keep your skin hidrated and looking healthy throughout the day
Ana Rita ..
Love this body oil. It smells great and leaves my skin super hydrated! I definitely recommend it!
Laura S.
Bangor
This is amazing we love it so much we love them all the same we love them all love love love !!!
Dannie H.
Works really well on stretch marks! Especially when it starts to itch during pregnancy and after.