Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.

BY PALMER'S

Ashanti K.
Ashanti K.
Lafayette, LA
My best friend loves this product . She uses it every morning on her baby bump to keep the stretch marks away.

Also this product is really great for massages.
👑Ms Honey L.
👑Ms Honey L.
Pittsburgh
Great price. Found in any drugstore. Perfect for summer time. Works wonders for Stretch marks. I use it daily after showering.
Sabina P.
Sabina P.
Perfect by applying after a shower to keep your skin hidrated and looking healthy throughout the day
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Dekalb, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells wonderful and left my skin feeling amazing with long lasting moisture. Good value
Heather B.
Heather B.
I used this this past winter when my skin was so dry it was super flaky. I put this on after every shower and it made a huge difference.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
Jonestown, PA
I like to use this in the winter. I put it in my bath water and it helps keep my skin soft all winter long!
Carina A.
Carina A.
Los angeles, CA
This is a great all-round product; I always keep a bottle around.
I have VERY dry skin, especially my legs.
I use a few drops of this in the bath tub, or dab a little on all over, before drying off after a shower.
I use it on split ends, and also make a coffee body scrub adding sugar and coffee grit to it, which I use on my body, and my boyfriend uses on his face to exfoliate around his beard.
The scent is a nice subtle classic cocoa butter scent, and it has never irritated my sensisitve skin.
Price and value is right, too!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Macon, GA
I love this body oil. It's not to greasy and it keeps my skin moisturized. It smells wonderful and last all day long.
Chrissy A.
Chrissy A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this to the moon and back! Smells awesome and little goes along way. Looking to purchase a bundle as soon as possible
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Deland, FL
Very good.it does it purpose. Would not mind trying again.ty so when can i start testing samples I'm new here to the sight