Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.

BY PALMER'S

Diana C.
I love moisturizering lotion, I have light brown skin and I like how it just makes my skin glow and stayed moisturizing alm day.
👑Ms Honey L.
Pittsburgh
Great price. Found in any drugstore. Perfect for summer time. Works wonders for Stretch marks. I use it daily after showering.
Kristy
Palmer's is simply the best. inexpensive and they work sooooooo good. I've yet to be disappointed with one of their products 😊
Carrie B.
Midlothian, VA
This is a must try. The rich smell of coco butter had my boyfriend going wild this is a must try. You will
Keyonna H.
Midland
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
love this oil it's very hydrating very soothing very affordable and I love it I recommend and I have a really amazing smell
Chrissy A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this to the moon and back! Smells awesome and little goes along way. Looking to purchase a bundle as soon as possible
Ariel P.
Deland, FL
Very good.it does it purpose. Would not mind trying again.ty so when can i start testing samples I'm new here to the sight
Melanie F.
Attica, NY
I used this while I was pregnant to try to not get any stretch marks, and I can happily say that I am stretch mark free
Brittney S.
Macon, GA
I love this body oil. It's not to greasy and it keeps my skin moisturized. It smells wonderful and last all day long.
Tammy G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this every night before bed. I have noticed a signifcant improvement in the texture & appearance in my skin.