Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.

BY PALMER'S

Sammie M.
Sammie M.
Palmers Cocoa Butter formula is amazing. I use it all of the time. It is very long lasting.
Jabria R.
Jabria R.
Matteson, IL
I like the way it smells and how moisturizing it is. It leaves my skin feeling like butter
miki s.
miki s.
Des Plaines, IL
Very,very moist but not greasy and the smell is not overly strong but rather pleasant.
Annette R.
Annette R.
San Antonio, TX
This body oil smells wonderful & it's not too strong. It's not greasy and it's light.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Atlantic City, NJ
Smells amazing! Makes me feel super soft and smooth. Great use for my natural girls.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
This product looks different than the photo here but it is so nice! It only costs around $5 at target and is so moisturizing. I've be having such horrible dryness in the strangest places on my body and this worked after just using it once. It doesn't have the normal cocoa butter smell but a more strong almost chocolate scent that lingers. At first it turned me off but I've come around to it. It fades after about an hour but the softness doesn't. Your skin feels so unbelievably soft all day long. I really recommend it.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
WESTON, WV
I use this for EVERYONE in the family.including my baby girl. I have never had softer skin! I really really really recommend this product! It works better than baby oil, and soaks in nicely and will leave your skin feeling better than it ever has! TRY THIS STUFF! You wont be disappointed! Greasy at first but soaks in in no time.
Sang K.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using Palmer's products for years and it's the best. Their cocoa butter is why I have no scars. It evens the skin out and makes it smooth. My entire family uses it.
Eilyn U.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I can't live without this product. It is excellent to moisturizer your body after shower is great. I use it every day. I highly recommend it.
Rene e.
Rene e.
Philadelphia, PA
OMG!!! I'm totally in love with this. In my adventure to find a light body oil for the summer. I found this gem put on directly out the shower pat dry. Long lasting shine and moisture