Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.

BY PALMER'S

Christina C.
It made my skin feel soft but I didn't like the scent. I also felt that it didn't absorb into my skin very quickly.
Tyler K.
Paris, TX
This feels great on my skin. It really helps my skin stay hydrated, I definitely see a difference when I use this.
Tammy G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this every night before bed. I have noticed a signifcant improvement in the texture & appearance in my skin.
Bethany S.
Oakland, MD
My skin gets extremely dry and it's very sensitive. This body oil is amazing and it doesn't irritate my skin!
Emily S.
Fillmore, CA
This product leaves my body feeling rich and hydrated and very silky! This is one of my favorite body oils!
Sammi S.
Rapid City
I used it throughout my pregnancy for stretch marks. I highly recommend it has kept the stretch marks away
Dannie H.
Works really well on stretch marks! Especially when it starts to itch during pregnancy and after.
Roxy L.
This is awesome to spray on your skin after lotion one of my must haves in the winter seasons
Ahtziri H.
I love the smell of cocoa plus feeling so moisturized. This makes my skin feeling so healthy
Lacey B.
For being an oil it really dries into the skin very fast. It has a light scent that is nice.