Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.

BY PALMER'S

Holly P.
All of the Palmer's products are great. I love the oil. It leaves your skin moisturized but not greasy and its light cocoa scent is great.
samanthajo r.
Yonkers, NY
I use this oil after my son bathes because his excema is so bad. It definitely helps keep his skin moisturized. It's help tame his flares
Michelle A.
Monroe, NC
Adds moisture to tour body and don't have to worry about your body drying out. I really don't add oil to my body because I do use lotion
Heather B.
I used this this past winter when my skin was so dry it was super flaky. I put this on after every shower and it made a huge difference.
Joella D.
Palestine, TX
This is a good moisturizer for face and body. I have always been a fan of palmers. It works great to clear up scars and imperfections.
Veronica C.
Laredo, TX
I apply this in the shower before toweling off. My skin just drinks In the smoothing oil and vitamins. My legs look softer, yet firmer.
V. R.
Chantilly, VA
Wonderful product. It kept my skin feeling supple and moisturized all day long. I did not have to reapply it til after my next shower.
Danae D.
Lomita, CA
I used this product when I was pregnant to help with the itchy tummy, it helped!! I believe it minimized the amount of stretch marks.
Emily D.
Neodesha, KS
This product makes my skin look and feel wonderful. I'm a redhead and suffer from dry skin but this helps me stay soft and smooth.
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Been using palmers`s cocoa butter formula since i was young and still has not failed me yet. Has a great smell and long lasting.