Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.

BY PALMER'S

Veronica C.
Laredo, TX
I apply this in the shower before toweling off. My skin just drinks In the smoothing oil and vitamins. My legs look softer, yet firmer.
Joella D.
Palestine, TX
This is a good moisturizer for face and body. I have always been a fan of palmers. It works great to clear up scars and imperfections.
V. R.
Chantilly, VA
Wonderful product. It kept my skin feeling supple and moisturized all day long. I did not have to reapply it til after my next shower.
Danae D.
Lomita, CA
I used this product when I was pregnant to help with the itchy tummy, it helped!! I believe it minimized the amount of stretch marks.
Emily D.
Neodesha, KS
This product makes my skin look and feel wonderful. I'm a redhead and suffer from dry skin but this helps me stay soft and smooth.
Diana C.
I love moisturizering lotion, I have light brown skin and I like how it just makes my skin glow and stayed moisturizing alm day.
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
Been using palmers`s cocoa butter formula since i was young and still has not failed me yet. Has a great smell and long lasting.
Kristy
Palmer's is simply the best. inexpensive and they work sooooooo good. I've yet to be disappointed with one of their products 😊
Carrie B.
Midlothian, VA
This is a must try. The rich smell of coco butter had my boyfriend going wild this is a must try. You will
Melanie F.
Attica, NY
I used this while I was pregnant to try to not get any stretch marks, and I can happily say that I am stretch mark free