Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.

BY PALMER'S

• "This product looks different than the photo here but it is so nice! It only costs around $5 at target and is so moisturizing. I've be having such horrible dryness in the strangest places on my body and this worked after just using it once. It doesn't have the normal cocoa butter smell but a more strong almost chocolate scent that lingers. At first it turned me off but I've come around to it. It fades after about an hour but the softness doesn't. Your skin feels so unbelievably soft all day long. I really recommend it. " in 15 reviews
  • "I used this this past winter when my skin was so dry it was super flaky. I put this on after every shower and it made a huge difference. " in 14 reviews
dixie p.
Columbus, MS
For dry skin especially during the winter months this oil is perfect. It has a wonderful light scent and it is absorbed easily without leaving you feeling oily or greasy.
Erica F.
Huntington, WV
Im 5 months pregnant at I've been using this since i first found out i was pregnant and I really like it! I buy it at CVS. Overall I'm very happy with it for the price!
Ashanti K.
Vacherie, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My best friend loves this product . She uses it every morning on her baby bump to keep the stretch marks away.

Also this product is really great for massages.
Shaniqua O.
I HAVE VERY DRY SKIN SO I USE THIS WITH JOHNSONS BABY OIL GEL RIGHT AFTER THE SHOWER AND IT MAKES MY SKIN SOOOO SMOOTH AND IT HAS A BEAUTIFUL SCENT... MUST TRY
Anna H.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I primarily use this to decrease the signs of stretch marks. I also use it as a massaging agent for trouble areas. This product smells great and feels great.
Michelle G.
North Bergen, NJ
I love Palmers Body Oil. I use it everyday. I love the way it makes my skin feel nice and soft all day long. I always buy at Walgreens. Price is reasonable.
Destiny P.
Loved it i used it every day and it made my marks and when i broke out it made the bumps go away

Ps. Makes a great make remover and makeup brush cleaner
Loretta G.
Orlando, FL
This is a must have product for me. I use it daily. I love the smell and how my skin feels after I've used it. I find it so much better than lotion.
blanca h.
Santa Paula, CA
smells good, feels great on my skin. I highly recommend this product. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy or sticky. I use it daily and LOVE it!
monica l.
I love the smell but it's not that moisturizing on my dry skin. it does absorb into the skin very fast and it does not leave a greasy residue.