Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.

BY PALMER'S

Maia J.
Maia J.
Douglasville
Palmers cocoa butter formula smells great and does even better for you skin gets rid of dark spots and stretch marks and just makes your skin feel smooth and silky
Shaniqua O.
Shaniqua O.
I HAVE VERY DRY SKIN SO I USE THIS WITH JOHNSONS BABY OIL GEL RIGHT AFTER THE SHOWER AND IT MAKES MY SKIN SOOOO SMOOTH AND IT HAS A BEAUTIFUL SCENT... MUST TRY
Anna H.
Anna H.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert
I primarily use this to decrease the signs of stretch marks. I also use it as a massaging agent for trouble areas. This product smells great and feels great.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
North Bergen, NJ
I love Palmers Body Oil. I use it everyday. I love the way it makes my skin feel nice and soft all day long. I always buy at Walgreens. Price is reasonable.
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Loved it i used it every day and it made my marks and when i broke out it made the bumps go away

Ps. Makes a great make remover and makeup brush cleaner
Loretta G.
Loretta G.
Orlando, FL
This is a must have product for me. I use it daily. I love the smell and how my skin feels after I've used it. I find it so much better than lotion.
blanca h.
blanca h.
Santa Paula, CA
smells good, feels great on my skin. I highly recommend this product. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy or sticky. I use it daily and LOVE it!
monica l.
monica l.
I love the smell but it's not that moisturizing on my dry skin. it does absorb into the skin very fast and it does not leave a greasy residue.
samanthajo r.
samanthajo r.
Yonkers, NY
I use this oil after my son bathes because his excema is so bad. It definitely helps keep his skin moisturized. It's help tame his flares
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Monroe, NC
Adds moisture to tour body and don't have to worry about your body drying out. I really don't add oil to my body because I do use lotion