Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.

BY PALMER'S

• "This product looks different than the photo here but it is so nice! It only costs around $5 at target and is so moisturizing. I've be having such horrible dryness in the strangest places on my body and this worked after just using it once. It doesn't have the normal cocoa butter smell but a more strong almost chocolate scent that lingers. At first it turned me off but I've come around to it. It fades after about an hour but the softness doesn't. Your skin feels so unbelievably soft all day long. I really recommend it. " in 15 reviews
  • "I used this this past winter when my skin was so dry it was super flaky. I put this on after every shower and it made a huge difference. " in 14 reviews
Maia J.
Douglasville
Palmers cocoa butter formula smells great and does even better for you skin gets rid of dark spots and stretch marks and just makes your skin feel smooth and silky
Stephanie S.
Albuquerque , NM
This body lotion smells great and really moisturizes my dry skin. I love that it contains vitamin e because it is great for scars and to rejuvenate and help skin heal. I would definitely buy this product again
Lia R.
Sharon, TN
I use this when my skin feels dry and the smell really good. It doesn't leaving me with a really grease feeling. I like the smell of Cocoa Butter and knowing that there is vitamin E in my feel better.
Andrea G.
Las Vegas, NV
I currently have a one year old, and during my pregnancy anything cocoa butter from palmers was my best friend. From their oils to their body creams. This one in special since it comes with vitamin E.
Michelle B.
Rochester, NY
Palmer's body oil is my "Go To" product when the weather starts to change. We like to rub a little on our damp skin after showering helps your skin to retain it's moisture all day long.
Rochelle R.
Gilbert, AZ
Palmers Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Oil leaves my skin feeling healthy, quenched, and beautiful. I use it everywhere I go, and it's great for women on the run. It also smells quite delish.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ
I love this body oil. It smells goods and not to greasy. This product can be pricey depending on where you buy it but if it was more affordable in my area I would buy it more often.
Annmarie B.
Buffalo, NY
I buy this every time winter rolls around. I use it in a hot shower on my entire body (especially my face for the dry , flaky patches) it keeps my sling smooth and hydrated
Melanie M.
Greensboro, NC
I used this oil during all three of my pregnancies and I didn't get a single stretch mark! The smell is soft and oil soaks in fast enough without getting on your clothing.
dixie p.
Columbus, MS
For dry skin especially during the winter months this oil is perfect. It has a wonderful light scent and it is absorbed easily without leaving you feeling oily or greasy.