Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.

BY PALMER'S

cali v.
cali v.
I have been using palmers cocoa butter for decades. I especially like their products. I use the cocoa butter on my face and the vitamin E body oil after shower for all over body moisture.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.
Gilbert, AZ
Palmers Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Oil leaves my skin feeling healthy, quenched, and beautiful. I use it everywhere I go, and it's great for women on the run. It also smells quite delish.
Charis  C.
Charis C.
Vacherie, LA
I love this product! Cocoa butter has several great uses & this oil targets every one of them! I use it daily right after getting out of the shower & it leaves my skin soft & glistening!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Rochester, NY
Palmer's body oil is my "Go To" product when the weather starts to change. We like to rub a little on our damp skin after showering helps your skin to retain it's moisture all day long.
Kalley W.
Kalley W.
Garibaldi, OR
Super tacky. Smells kinda strong but OK. But the tacky feeling is not a good thing. Have to wash off a little after application. Use a little bit or a lot. Still not worth it at all.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ
I love this body oil. It smells goods and not to greasy. This product can be pricey depending on where you buy it but if it was more affordable in my area I would buy it more often.
Annmarie B.
Annmarie B.
Buffalo, NY
I buy this every time winter rolls around. I use it in a hot shower on my entire body (especially my face for the dry , flaky patches) it keeps my sling smooth and hydrated
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Greensboro, NC
I used this oil during all three of my pregnancies and I didn't get a single stretch mark! The smell is soft and oil soaks in fast enough without getting on your clothing.
dixie p.
dixie p.
Columbus, MS
For dry skin especially during the winter months this oil is perfect. It has a wonderful light scent and it is absorbed easily without leaving you feeling oily or greasy.
Kim S.
Kim S.
I used this several years ago during pregnancy for stretch marks and it worked great. I have continued to use it since it makes your skin look toned, hydrated an smooth.