Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.

BY PALMER'S

narciza g.
Woodbridge, VA
Strong smell, but I think that this product really helped me avoid stretch marks in my belly during my pregnancy. I am using it again to reduce the appearance of some stretch marks I got after the baby.
Janet D.
I love this oil especially in the winter when my children's skin gets really dry. A little bit horas a looking way honestly I bought it and 1 bottle lasted me about a year. I do use it the rest of the year though and they make my skin look shiny and look very healthy.
Ebonie G.
Meridian, MS
I love that this product works well on my skin! While wearing I normally buy it at Walmart because that's the closest location to where I live. It's gentle while not disappearing as the day goes on, so I don't have to reapply. This is one of the main things I use.
Jessica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this stuff. My skin gets really dry in the winter it will even get little flaky patches on my arms. I started using the cocoa oil and my skin looks so much better no more itchy dry spots. I like the cocoa smell and a little bit of oil goes a long way.
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
I love this product! Cocoa butter has several great uses & this oil targets every one of them! I use it daily right after getting out of the shower & it leaves my skin soft & glistening!
Sarah B.
It makes my skin smooth and soft but the best part is that I feel like it makes my skin tone even. My friends said I had a glow, after I had used it for a few weeks. It will feel greasy but you have to give it time to set in. It will make you so soft!
Kalley W.
Garibaldi, OR
Super tacky. Smells kinda strong but OK. But the tacky feeling is not a good thing. Have to wash off a little after application. Use a little bit or a lot. Still not worth it at all.
Maria R.
I was having a problem with very flaky dry hands when I came across Palmer Cocoa Butter Body oil. I started using it daily and it was amazing.
I loved the smooth silky feel. Very gentle on your hands and body. I will definitely buy it again.
Baljit N.
Love this stuff. I use it for my legs and heals. My legs were super dry after winter and they were scaly. I use this when I don't use my lush body conditioner and it keeps my skin hydrated and my legs look amazing. Will definitely buy again.
Maia J.
Douglasville
Palmers cocoa butter formula smells great and does even better for you skin gets rid of dark spots and stretch marks and just makes your skin feel smooth and silky