Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.

BY PALMER'S

Brenda S.
Atlanta, GA
When I want to feel like I been to the spa I light my candles In my bathroom. Then take a hot bath, after my hot bath I slather this all over my skin. It leaves your skin feeling like you had a spa moisture treatment it's dry skin heaven in a bottle. Not to mention it kept my skin together while I was pregnant so I didn't have as bad stretch marks as my first pregnancy when I didn't use it
judith d.
Galena, IL
I can't say enough good things about this body oil. It has a lovely, light cocoa scent, and feels really rich and luxurious. I use it in the shower while my skin is still damp, and massage it in all over, then lightly pat my skin dry. It does feel a bit oily for several minutes, but it makes my skin so wonderfully moisturized and glowing. I use it all year round, but I really notice the effects in the winter when my skin tends to get especially dry.
Taina T.
Brooklyn, NY
First of all, I love the smell of Palmers cocoa butter! Other brands cannot compare. Secondly, I love how my skin looks and feels after using it. Though it is a little thick, it soaks into my skin well, leaving it smooth and with a slight healthy looking glean. Oh! Did I mention it smells great?!
Heather D.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite body lotion. It smells great. It absorbs a little slowly on my skin, but once it does, i don't feel oily, just very smooth. And I don't need a lot of it,though if the bottle gets cold, the consistency is no bueno.
Desire R.
Newark, NJ
I used this product during my pregnancy and it was the best thing ever since my skin was so itchy aroung my belly for the stretching , it made so and relaxed my skin so it didn't feel like it was about to break.
Laura A.
PARKER, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was looking for something for my dry summer skin and bought this for the scent. I love the cocoa butter/suntan lotion smell. I found this at Walmart and it was pretty inexpensive. I used it everyday after my shower and my skin felt soft all day.
Sita B.
Gainesville, FL
I used this product every morning and every evening for approximately 8 months. While it moisturizes your skin effortlessly, it doesn`t have the stretch mark or scar repairing capabilities that I have come to expect from Palmers. However, the moisturizing aspect of this product lasted long and smelled wonderful.
cali v.
I have been using palmers cocoa butter for decades. I especially like their products. I use the cocoa butter on my face and the vitamin E body oil after shower for all over body moisture.
K P.
Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil is a great product to use to keep your skin moisturized all year long. I used this product everyday! It's especially good after showering to keep the moisture locked in. My legs look sexy and shiny in skirts.
Wanda E.
Staten Island, NY
Palmers Cocoa Butter skin cream lives up to it’s name. I used Palmers for smoother touchable skin and to remove blemishes, and I could not be happier. I am uber glad I purchased this product. If you want youthful, smooth and healthy skin, you should try Palmers Cocoa Butter oil or lotion.