Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.

BY PALMER'S

Sarah B.
Sarah B.
It makes my skin smooth and soft but the best part is that I feel like it makes my skin tone even. My friends said I had a glow, after I had used it for a few weeks. It will feel greasy but you have to give it time to set in. It will make you so soft!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Parker, CO
Wellness Guru Expert
I was looking for something for my dry summer skin and bought this for the scent. I love the cocoa butter/suntan lotion smell. I found this at Walmart and it was pretty inexpensive. I used it everyday after my shower and my skin felt soft all day.
Baljit N.
Baljit N.
Love this stuff. I use it for my legs and heals. My legs were super dry after winter and they were scaly. I use this when I don't use my lush body conditioner and it keeps my skin hydrated and my legs look amazing. Will definitely buy again.
Maria R.
Maria R.
I was having a problem with very flaky dry hands when I came across Palmer Cocoa Butter Body oil. I started using it daily and it was amazing.
I loved the smooth silky feel. Very gentle on your hands and body. I will definitely buy it again.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Wdm, IA
This is my favorite body lotion. It smells great. It absorbs a little slowly on my skin, but once it does, i don't feel oily, just very smooth. And I don't need a lot of it,though if the bottle gets cold, the consistency is no bueno.
Desire R.
Desire R.
Newark, NJ
I used this product during my pregnancy and it was the best thing ever since my skin was so itchy aroung my belly for the stretching , it made so and relaxed my skin so it didn't feel like it was about to break.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Albuquerque , NM
This body lotion smells great and really moisturizes my dry skin. I love that it contains vitamin e because it is great for scars and to rejuvenate and help skin heal. I would definitely buy this product again
narciza g.
narciza g.
Woodbridge, VA
Strong smell, but I think that this product really helped me avoid stretch marks in my belly during my pregnancy. I am using it again to reduce the appearance of some stretch marks I got after the baby.
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Las Vegas, NV
I currently have a one year old, and during my pregnancy anything cocoa butter from palmers was my best friend. From their oils to their body creams. This one in special since it comes with vitamin E.
Lia R.
Lia R.
Sharon, TN
I use this when my skin feels dry and the smell really good. It doesn't leaving me with a really grease feeling. I like the smell of Cocoa Butter and knowing that there is vitamin E in my feel better.