Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.

BY PALMER'S

Nur H.
Malaysia, Selangor
Just started using this product couple of weeks ago and I CAN'T STOP. It's helping me with my discolouration/uneven skin tone. A bit pricey (in my country) but hella good. Love the rosehip fragrance also.
Jennifer G.
Guelph
Stretch marks and deep grooves are no match for this stuff nd it's a great price and I can acually feel it working because of how thick it is.
Christina P.
Like it! Didn't love it, I found it to be a bit oily for my skin! If your skin is usually dry then you may like it better
Tiffany G.
This stuff makes your skin so soft and smell so good! It works great for dry skin too!
Alison W.
Newcastle under Lyme
Really lovely body oil. Easy to apply and does absorb fairly well into the skin. Personally not a massive fan of the smell. A little definitely goes a long way! Very moisturising. Not as easy as some oils to find but I would still recommend.
georgiaglover96 G.
London
This product has really helped with my dry skin on my arms and also helped eliminate my stretch marks if applied to wet skin it doesn’t leave a tacky residue like some other brands it also smells great and doesn’t cost the earth
Andrea A.
London, ontario
I got a sample of this in a magazine & was excited ti try it since I love cocoa butter. The oil is non greasy & my skin absorebed it quite nicely. Great for after bath moisturization. Unfortunately I'm disappointed that it smelled nothing like cocoa butter.
Anita B.
Woodstock
I love this product!! It leaves my skin beautifully soft with a refreshingly light scent.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this oil on my belly while I was pregnant. The smell was so pleasant that I looked forward to using it every single day. I had no stretch marks at the end of my pregnancy and my skin was super soft. I can't wait to get pregnant again so that I can start using it again.