Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.

BY PALMER'S

Chanpreet W.
London / Essex
A good body oil. I ran out of this bottle pretty quickly - I'm not too sure if I went overboard with using it or because it smells so lovely that everyone in family started using it. I loved using this on my legs, it made them shiny and glowy!
Alison W.
Newcastle under Lyme
Really lovely body oil. Easy to apply and does absorb fairly well into the skin. Personally not a massive fan of the smell. A little definitely goes a long way! Very moisturising. Not as easy as some oils to find but I would still recommend.
georgiaglover96 G.
London
This product has really helped with my dry skin on my arms and also helped eliminate my stretch marks if applied to wet skin it doesn’t leave a tacky residue like some other brands it also smells great and doesn’t cost the earth
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this oil on my belly while I was pregnant. The smell was so pleasant that I looked forward to using it every single day. I had no stretch marks at the end of my pregnancy and my skin was super soft. I can't wait to get pregnant again so that I can start using it again.
Marbella G.
San Pedro Garza Garcia
Creo que es la que estoy usando, no recuerdo el nombre, me la recomendo una amiga la tengo desde enero de este año. me gusta mucho su aroma y lo hidrantante que me deja la piel. la uso tanto como desmaquillarme las pestañas y para cuando tengo resequedad.
Karen A.
LOVE THIS STUFF! I apply after the shower head is turned off but before I dry off. I rub into my soaking wet skin and then pat dry with a towel and it leaves me silky smooth and with a subtle scent I love. Love the pump top! Great on chapped winter skin and soothes sunburns. Will always repurchase!
Jasmine R.
Thunder Bay
I used this oil after having my baby and it definitely helped big time to get my skin back to normal and fade out those stretch marks. It definitely made up for the fact that I didn't use oils very often when I was pregnant. Highly recommend it and it smells so nice!
Nur H.
Malaysia, Selangor
Just started using this product couple of weeks ago and I CAN'T STOP. It's helping me with my discolouration/uneven skin tone. A bit pricey (in my country) but hella good. Love the rosehip fragrance also.
joy d.
Cramlington , Northumberland
After just having a baby I swear by any palmer products to help with stretch mark and dry ruff skin but by far this is one of my favorite.leaves your skin soft and smooth for a long time and gentle on sensitive skin.i would recommend this product to anyone any age or gender
Efua s.
this product is the best. I bought one just to try out after having a lot of stretch marks all over my body. the vitamin E within helps nourish the skin and leaves it feeling revitalized ad smooth and defaces scars and any form of marks on the body. Highly recommend this.