Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.

BY PALMER'S

Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
This stuff makes your skin so soft and smell so good! It works great for dry skin too!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this oil on my belly while I was pregnant. The smell was so pleasant that I looked forward to using it every single day. I had no stretch marks at the end of my pregnancy and my skin was super soft. I can't wait to get pregnant again so that I can start using it again.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
London, ontario
I got a sample of this in a magazine & was excited ti try it since I love cocoa butter. The oil is non greasy & my skin absorebed it quite nicely. Great for after bath moisturization. Unfortunately I'm disappointed that it smelled nothing like cocoa butter.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Woodstock
I love this product!! It leaves my skin beautifully soft with a refreshingly light scent.