Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.

BY PALMER'S

Brittany W.
Brittany W.
The photo for this product really throws me off. Doesn't look right. Anyway- as for the product, I first purchased palmer's oil for my face, and acne scars. I have suffered from cystic acne from my teenage years, the through the majority of my twenties. I have the type of skin that would leave scars, even if I didn't pick at my acne. So yeah. I was dying for something that had more natural ingredients, and something that had been around for a long time, not a gimmick! And not something that would cost me $20 for a small tube. I turned to palmers, and found an amazing difference in my scars and their fading. It's not something you'll see over night, but if you're religious with your applications you will see a difference. I also use this in my baths, and right out the shower for a locked in moisture. I have three different products by palmers I aways keep on hand and use weekly, if not daily. I love this brand, and their products. High quality, with not enough praise to do them justice!
judith d.
judith d.
Galena, IL
I can't say enough good things about this body oil. It has a lovely, light cocoa scent, and feels really rich and luxurious. I use it in the shower while my skin is still damp, and massage it in all over, then lightly pat my skin dry. It does feel a bit oily for several minutes, but it makes my skin so wonderfully moisturized and glowing. I use it all year round, but I really notice the effects in the winter when my skin tends to get especially dry.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
I started using this body oil after I had surgery and it greatly improved the look of my scars. So much so that when I got pregnant with my son, I continued to use it to prevent getting stretch marks. I used it twice a day everyday and after u had my son..u had hardly no stretch marks and the ones that I did have were so light that they were unnoticeable. Not to mention it left my skin soft and smelling great.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Atlanta, GA
When I want to feel like I been to the spa I light my candles In my bathroom. Then take a hot bath, after my hot bath I slather this all over my skin. It leaves your skin feeling like you had a spa moisture treatment it's dry skin heaven in a bottle. Not to mention it kept my skin together while I was pregnant so I didn't have as bad stretch marks as my first pregnancy when I didn't use it
Sita B.
Sita B.
Gainesville, FL
I used this product every morning and every evening for approximately 8 months. While it moisturizes your skin effortlessly, it doesn`t have the stretch mark or scar repairing capabilities that I have come to expect from Palmers. However, the moisturizing aspect of this product lasted long and smelled wonderful.
Taina T.
Taina T.
Brooklyn, NY
First of all, I love the smell of Palmers cocoa butter! Other brands cannot compare. Secondly, I love how my skin looks and feels after using it. Though it is a little thick, it soaks into my skin well, leaving it smooth and with a slight healthy looking glean. Oh! Did I mention it smells great?!
K P.
K P.
Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil is a great product to use to keep your skin moisturized all year long. I used this product everyday! It's especially good after showering to keep the moisture locked in. My legs look sexy and shiny in skirts.
Wanda E.
Wanda E.
Staten Island, NY
Palmers Cocoa Butter skin cream lives up to it’s name. I used Palmers for smoother touchable skin and to remove blemishes, and I could not be happier. I am uber glad I purchased this product. If you want youthful, smooth and healthy skin, you should try Palmers Cocoa Butter oil or lotion.
Janet D.
Janet D.
I love this oil especially in the winter when my children's skin gets really dry. A little bit horas a looking way honestly I bought it and 1 bottle lasted me about a year. I do use it the rest of the year though and they make my skin look shiny and look very healthy.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this stuff. My skin gets really dry in the winter it will even get little flaky patches on my arms. I started using the cocoa oil and my skin looks so much better no more itchy dry spots. I like the cocoa smell and a little bit of oil goes a long way.