Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Annette R.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.Palmer Palmer's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with vitamin E, moisturizing body oil 12 fl oz uploaded by Brittany W.

BY PALMER'S

Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
OMG this smells so good and makes my skin feel really good. Use too much though and it’s really oily. I could just open it up once a day. Great smelling.l though. I really love it. I would buy it again.
Jernesha A.
Bassfield , MS
I use this product when I soak in the tub and after I get out it leave the skin soft and give a nice glow. I also mixed it with some highlighter powder in a bottle to make a body shimmer for the summer!! I just spray some on and rub it and it keeps my skin moisturized with a nice shimmer to it when the sun hits my skin! Summer fav!!
Rosanne I.
Earlier this year I discovered Palmer's body oil. I am happy I did. It keeps my skin moisturised very nicely. Which is great, because i shower twice a day. I use this product a couple times a week and can completely skip body lotion.
Brittany W.
The photo for this product really throws me off. Doesn't look right. Anyway- as for the product, I first purchased palmer's oil for my face, and acne scars. I have suffered from cystic acne from my teenage years, the through the majority of my twenties. I have the type of skin that would leave scars, even if I didn't pick at my acne. So yeah. I was dying for something that had more natural ingredients, and something that had been around for a long time, not a gimmick! And not something that would cost me $20 for a small tube. I turned to palmers, and found an amazing difference in my scars and their fading. It's not something you'll see over night, but if you're religious with your applications you will see a difference. I also use this in my baths, and right out the shower for a locked in moisture. I have three different products by palmers I aways keep on hand and use weekly, if not daily. I love this brand, and their products. High quality, with not enough praise to do them justice!
Carina A.
Northridge, CA
This is a great all-round product; I always keep a bottle around.
I have VERY dry skin, especially my legs.
I use a few drops of this in the bath tub, or dab a little on all over, before drying off after a shower.
I use it on split ends, and also make a coffee body scrub adding sugar and coffee grit to it, which I use on my body, and my boyfriend uses on his face to exfoliate around his beard.
The scent is a nice subtle classic cocoa butter scent, and it has never irritated my sensisitve skin.
Price and value is right, too!
Sarah F.
WESTON, WV
I use this for EVERYONE in the family.including my baby girl. I have never had softer skin! I really really really recommend this product! It works better than baby oil, and soaks in nicely and will leave your skin feeling better than it ever has! TRY THIS STUFF! You wont be disappointed! Greasy at first but soaks in in no time.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using Palmer's products for years and it's the best. Their cocoa butter is why I have no scars. It evens the skin out and makes it smooth. My entire family uses it.
Rene e.
Philadelphia, PA
OMG!!! I'm totally in love with this. In my adventure to find a light body oil for the summer. I found this gem put on directly out the shower pat dry. Long lasting shine and moisture
Samantha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product looks different than the photo here but it is so nice! It only costs around $5 at target and is so moisturizing. I've be having such horrible dryness in the strangest places on my body and this worked after just using it once. It doesn't have the normal cocoa butter smell but a more strong almost chocolate scent that lingers. At first it turned me off but I've come around to it. It fades after about an hour but the softness doesn't. Your skin feels so unbelievably soft all day long. I really recommend it.
Kendra B.
Ashford, AL
I started using this body oil after I had surgery and it greatly improved the look of my scars. So much so that when I got pregnant with my son, I continued to use it to prevent getting stretch marks. I used it twice a day everyday and after u had my son..u had hardly no stretch marks and the ones that I did have were so light that they were unnoticeable. Not to mention it left my skin soft and smelling great.