Palmer Face Paint Pots, Face Paint Pots, Set of 12 uploaded by Cristal🐼 C.

BY PALMER

These economical easy-to-use paint pots have an attached snap-open/snap-close lid to prevent paints from leaking or drying out. Each set comes with a plastic brush. see more...

Leah S.
Oshkosh, WI
Being able to take something as simple as face paint and getting to transform your face is so neat! That’s what Halloween is all about! I love the variety of colors and mixing and creating! The quality is nice and the price is just right as well! I most definitely would recommend this to a friend!
Jason C.
Springfield, MA
Not as much pigment as you’d expect and when it dries it’s uncomfortable on skin but it worked and it came out okay it was a little. disappointing and it was affordable I don’t recommend
Anna R.
East Lansing, MI
Perfect face paint for Halloween or other events that you'd have a fun face paint booth at. The color stays on although it smudges so don't touch your face a lot. I like the variety of colors this palette offers!
Alejandra P.
Dallas, TX
These are great for Halloween, carnivals and parties. Easy to work with and easy to wash. I’ve been using these for about 2 years and they are amazing! Recommend!
latesha s.
Barstow, CA
I love this face paint , it comes with so many colors and it just inspire' s My Halloween makeup . It's super easy to take of and my niece & nephews love it.
Cristal🐼 C.
Denver, CO
Really well except that it is hard to cake on. I did have a makeup oil I used to help it spread and layer on but at first it took me a moment
Sana K.
Burlington
This face paint is really great for the price it’s not a lot but there is plenty of colours i like to use it for halloween