Palmer Double Crisp Coal uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY PALMER

Palmer® Double Crisp® Coal.
Being naughty never tasted so nice! see more...

Rena S.
My kids still talk about getting Coal in their stocking at Christmas. The youngest woke up, saw them in the stocking and screamed "WE GOT COAL"!!!! The other 3 came running out half awake and all upset only to find out that they got candy coal along with a stocking full of goodies. They had all panic'd for a minute and I wish I could have heard what was running through their tiny little heads because it was likely them just running through all the naughty things they did that could have earned them coal for Xmas hehe. This is a great Novelty for Christmas and they taste good too so they are actually worth getting. You can get some cute pictures of your kids with Coal too. They are kind of like a Nestle Crunch Bar inside.
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I get these for my little girl at Christmas for a warning from Santa to be good. and nieces and nephews as warning from Santa to be good it's hilarious there reaction to getting coal in a stalking. They seem to find it funny as well and when they find out its chocolate they are happy campers.
Alyssa T.
Novi, MI
These are great for Christmas as a stocking stuffer. They are simply lumps of a crunch bar. So if you like crunch bars then you will love this. These are usually reasonable priced at Meijer.
Emilie L.
Impossible to find nutrition information for this chocolate flavored candy (my understanding is that it is not actually chocolate due to the lack of cocoa butter).
Sarah S.
Oak Forest, IL
We sell these at my work every Christmas season, and I always buy at least one! These are so fun, and the packaging is adorable! I share these with my co-workers every year!
Jessica L.
Bunnlevel, NC
These are terrific stocking stuffers! I get them nearly every year. Usually put the gift ones in my daughters stocking and the coal in my husband's stocking.
Tasha D.
Manhattan, KS
This is something that shows up in my whole families stockings every year! They taste okay but I think the reaction of getting coal is better!
Ariel G.
I think these are quite a funny prank gift for Christmas time, but I'm not a fan of how they taste. They're not that good.
Casey H.
Salt Lick, KY
Palmer's candies are my favorite holiday go to. I love getting these bag of candy coals for my boys for Christmas.
Candis C.
Walker, LA
These are my all time favorite candies. I will actually eat the entire bag at one time. They are so addicting.