2 colors available

BY PALMER

Palmer® Crisp Kringle® Double Crisp®.
Chocolaty 'n smooth.. Crisp 'n crunchy candy. see more...

Judi W.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
Thin and crispy and very cheap tasting. I'm a major chocoholic and every time I have Palmer's I'm sorry, because they always taste cheap and bland.
Lori B.
Lori B.
I don't like Palmers candy at all, but my kids like it. If you get it for kids, they won't mind that the chocolate isn't the greatest quality.
Emma G.
Emma G.
I love how they look like Santa. there pretty crunchy ,however the taste is like a chocolate want a be. not the best cheep chocolate out there. kids love it because it is sugar and it looks like Santa so there happy. but for me it is just not my favorite.
brandy g.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
I actually really like the palmers brand. These are kind of like crunch bars. Really sweet and yummy
Casey O.
Casey O.
Ellabell, GA
Palmer's chocolate is one of my favorites! It's no Lindor Truffle, but it's definitely delicious and cheap. LOVE it for the holidays! :)
francheska s.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
I always like eating these around Christmas time it gives me a reason to stock my sons little sock with chocolates for him to eat in the morning and share with his mom lol love these chocolates taste delicious
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Everett, WA
Probably the least offensive of the brand, the crunchy. Palmer chocolate is cheap and it tastes as such. kids love it because they are not discerning, but if you want good chocolate, look elsewhere.