BY PALMER

Palmer's® Big Ears™ Hollow Milk Chocolate Bunny.
Truly ear-resistible! see more...

• Does anyone know what the shelf life of these Ears are? my kids lov...1 Answers
Palmer Big Ears Hollow Milk Chocolate Bunny
  • "I've bought bunny big ears a few times for the kids but it's just too much chocolate, they don't eat usually finish it and I was throwing it away every year so I downgraded the bunny size." in 2 reviews
PRINCE GEORGE, VA
My kids loves these Big Ears. They are very cheap when the are out in the stores at Easter time. I get them from the Dollar Tree and the price cant be beat!
Heather G.
Heather G.
Albrightsville, PA
Jodie E.
Jodie E.
My family gets these every year for Easter and we absolutely love them cause they are so chocolatey and very sweet
Kasi T.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
Palmers chocolate is the chocolate that is left over in the bottom of your basket after every other candy is gone. The one noone really eats unless they have to. It's not that good. :/
Analy M.
Analy M.
I love this especially if I like chocolate I'll consider people to buy it, the only thing about it is that it does make you break out because of all the chocolate, other than that I love it .
Jacinda P.
Jacinda P.
Absolutely love these! Traditionally buy one every Easter. And Palmer is the only brand I will buy for my bunnies!
stacy n.
stacy n.
Wilmington, NC
I love these chocolate bunnies they bring back so many childhood memories because my mother use to always put them in my easter baskets when I was a little girl! I love the chocolate its so smooth and silky and just delicious!
PRINCE GEORGE, VA
Does anyone know what the shelf life of these Ears are? my kids love them and i wish i could find them in stores at more times of the year. lol