Kelsey G.
Glenwood Landing, NY

This sounds delicious! Where can I find these and what is your favorite flavor?

Sheena L.
Sheena L.
10 months ago
At most liquor stores
Flor T.
Flor T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
1 year, 1 month ago
I ALWAYS SEE THEM AT MY LOCAL GROCERY. I DONT GO INTO LIQOUR STORES SO I COULDNT TELL YOU IF THEYRE SOLD THERE
crystal b.
At any liquor store
Ashlyn N.
Ashlyn N.
1 year, 4 months ago
You can find these at your local lcbo. My personal favorite is ruby grapefruit sunrise 😊
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Ebenezer , SK
1 year, 5 months ago
I like all the flavors and buy the variety pack! Any liquor store carries them and you can also buy Palm Bay slushies!!! Also fabulous
Tammy G.
Tammy G.
1 year, 5 months ago
You can find them where ever they sell liquor. i just found out they have ice tea kind now and those are awesome.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Kelly-Lynn D.
Hoyt, NB
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This one is great flavor , grapefruit is another great one for summer that iasnt a sweet flavor or too sweet and the pineapple flavor it's great too!! One are way too sweet and it's great to mix it up !
Lauren Y.
Lauren Y.
1 year, 7 months ago
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I personally love the pineapple mandarin orange flavor! I live in Canada so probably won't be very helpful in terms of finding them.
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Electra , TX
1 year, 8 months ago
These are delicious! They are not very strong in my opinion. My favorite flavor is the Strawberry Pineapple. I usually buy these at Walmart, but my local liquor store also sells these!