Palladio Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner Exotic Plum uploaded by Yulianny G.Palladio Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner Exotic Plum uploaded by Yulianny G.Palladio Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner Exotic Plum uploaded by Alexandra Y.

BY PALLADIO

Description: Created more than 25 years ago, Palladio is renowned for its line of color cosmetics enriched with herbs and vitamins. Fashioned for women with all types of skin, Palladio helps you look radiant while helping protect your skin from the signs of aging. Slim and easy-to-apply, these crayon-like eye pencils require no sharpening. Simply twist when the product dulls and return it to its original state. Our unique water-proof formula ensures no-run, all-day wear. Features: High quality. Professional grade. Long-lasting. Convenient, organized display. Herbal vitamin enriched cosmetics. Easy to use. Crayon-like. Requires no sharpening. Twist when it dulls. Like-new pencil every time. Water-proof. Will not run. Lasts all day. Specifications:1qty retractable pencil see more...

Buy on Palladi...
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta bastante este delineador en cuanto a la pigmentación tengo el tono pre10 es un violeta oscuro, no me gusta que no es fácil de difuminar pero como base para aplicar una sombra encima esta bastante bus a parte que es bastante económico y me agrada bastante el hecho de que sea retráctil
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Springfield , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is such a pretty color, and I love the retract ability factor. This comes off with Micellar water, and it's easy to apply. Just don't twist it up too far, or it will break. It's a pretty color of plum. A great alternative to black. I would recommend it.
Aimey G.
Aimey G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! I have tried the black and the smokey color. I prefer the black but the smokey is nice too. I prefer a pencil liner as opposed to a liquid liner. I can put this liner on in the morning and it lasts all day. It was reasonable priced and I will buy it again.
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could be more pigmented. Tends to bother my eyes every so often. Works well you just have to layer it. But it's not too bad. Purchased at Ulta
Yulianny G.
Yulianny G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I really like eyeliner. If I am in a hurry and lack of time for eye makeup I use a bright color eyeliner and it does make a lot of difference and adds a lot of glamor. Long time I have this product, that's why it looks so worn in the photo, You can find it in different tones. It is waterproof and long lasting. Its formula is special for fatty eyelids, once it is set, it stays throughout the day, even on a hot and humid summer day. Palladio Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner Exotic Plum