BY PALLADIO

Velvet Matte Cream Lip Color - Palladio's Velvet Matte Cream Lip Color is a lush creamy lip color with a soft, rich matte finish. This velvety, full-coverage lip color is lightweight and sure to last. Enriched with vitamin E and aloe, it soothes and softens the lips, making them beautiful for hours. Botanical and vitamin infused. Paraben-free. - Velvet Matte Cream Lip Color see more...

• How does the product feel on the lips after a few hours? ...4 Answers
  • I've been thinking about purchasing the lip cream, but I ...3 Answers
  • I really like this product, but I find that it doesn't st...1 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
  • "This liquid lipstick has a nice skinny applicator to make sure the cupid's bow and inner corners are covered. Such a beautiful matte finish. And oh boy does it last! I need only apply after eating, and it's still not completely gone. Not drying, doesn't find all the cracks in my lips, doesn't bleed, not tacky. Amazing formula. So impressed. Now I have to buy all the colours!" in 11 reviews
  • "Holy Crap, talk about long lasting! I LOVE this liquid lip. I bought it at Ulta when it was BOGO and I kind of just risked it. I was so happy with the color and longevity of this product that i actually went and bought 3 other colors!  " in 7 reviews
  • "Finding that perfect matte lippie can be dangerous territory for the pocket book and the ego. I have small lips and traditional matte lip products typically leave my pout looking parched and petite. I have bought these velvet matte cream lip color from Palladio time and time again, as my go to matte lip product. The finish is a soft matte. More of a demi-matte than the crepey, flakey, lip shrinking mess that many matte lip products can be. The finish is velvety as the name suggests. These glide on smooth and give solid color in a single coat. They transfer a good bit until they matte down, but after that they stay put all day. These colors are always reliable. There is no deviation in quality. Nothing is worse than building trust with a brand, and beginning to buy more of their products only to find some things aren't as perfect as the first time. These are aloe infused and go for around $7. They're kind to the lips, and to the wallet. These are my true lipstick love. " in 7 reviews
  • "I was skeptical, but not anymore! This lipstick is like a moisturizing glove on my lips! I gave me great coverage even on the first application. I can't wait to get more colors. It's also very cost friendly, and easy to apply. You would like because it looks so matte, it would feel dry on your lips, but no. It's hard for me not to rub my lips together because, it feels so good! " in 3 reviews
Casey D.
Lindenhurst , NY
Review for: Cashmere more...
Nice packaging. Pretty color. Non drying formula. Applicator makes it easy to apply. Met expectations.
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
Very creamy and nice on the lips. Not drying but also not transfer proof, unfortunately.
Emily R.
Camden, SC
LOVE this product. Especially the Casey Holmes collaboration. They literally last all day through anything and they glide on so easy. The DONT dry immediately so you have time to go back and fix any mistake. 10/10 recommend.
Lizet M.
WILMINGTON
The most long lasting lip cream I have ever used. Mine is the color Plush. I wear it mostly during summer and it doesn't melt away with the heat. I love how this lip cream stays even after eating/drinking. I'm very glad that I found it. Now it's one of my faves.
Oreyda Urquijo C.
Doral, FL
Review for: Cashmere more...
the colors are beautiful, the applicator is quite comfortable, reasonable durability does not last all day but to use for an exit is fine, Matte matte is not a gloss finish, and you can always handle them with your lips that is never dry like A matte, it is somewhat sticky, but tolerable, so quite recommended.
Illiana S.
Semenyih
Review for: Plush more...
This is my first time trying liquid lipstick from Palladio and I'm in love with the pigmentation, the formula eventhough it won't dry on the spot and it's not transfer proof,that is like the only thing la that i don't like about this lipmatte, but it does worth the money.. You only need one swipe and you ready to go.. The best thing about this is, it last longer.Even if you've eaten for like a hundred times, it won't come off. It doesn't feel patchy or sticky at all.
member-28a5b
Review for: Other more...
Really great liquid lip. I was pleasantly surprised. The formula felt great on my lips. No drying out but stayed smooth. It did wear off and became a little patchy towards the end but I’m not mad at that especially for the price.
Celsey D.
Kingston , ON
Review for: Sateen more...
Nefer X.
Miami
Amo completamente estos tonos, dejan mis labios de una manera distinta que enamora a cualquiera, recomendados para todo tipo de piel
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
I'm in love with this one ! I love the color and the long lasting ! It's perfect for a party and the price is not too bad
Arkela B.
How does the product feel on the lips after a few hours? Do you get the dry lip look with this lip color?
Kimberly H.
I've been thinking about purchasing the lip cream, but I really swear by how easy normal lipstick is to put on. Is this lip cream easy to apply quickly, and does it smudge easily?
Evelyn S.
does it tend to dry your lips often?
amanda a.
Dayton, TX
I have heard some great things about these lipcreams. Has anyone tried them and what are your thoughts? Are they super dry? Do the dry down matte?
Arkela B.