Macey C.
Republic, OH
Review for: Other more...
I actually have the Casey Holmes Palladio liquid lipstick in the shades obsessed and Georgia. It’s super easy to apply and I love the applicator it has. Also it’s very affordable and the pigments are top notch. It’s a comfortable matte. I will say it’s hard to take off with a makeup wipe so I would recommend micellar water. I know she says it’s long lasting but it didn’t last throughout dinner or my beer. But no lipstick ever does for me so no biggie for me.