BY PALLADIO

Velvet Matte Cream Lip Color - Palladio's Velvet Matte Cream Lip Color is a lush creamy lip color with a soft, rich matte finish. This velvety, full-coverage lip color is lightweight and sure to last. Enriched with vitamin E and aloe, it soothes and softens the lips, making them beautiful for hours. Botanical and vitamin infused. Paraben-free. - Velvet Matte Cream Lip Color see more...

• I really like this product, but I find that it doesn't stay on ev...1 Answers
  • How does the product feel on the lips after a few hours? Do you g...3 Answers
  • How does the product feel on the lips after a few... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Palladi...
Bobbi H.
Grantsville, UT
Review for: Sateen
The wand that it comes with for application is good. Its not too big or too small get the small details and fills in well. Takes forever to dry!!! Picture taken 5 minutes. After application and as you can see it still looks wet. If you want a very matte lip this is not for you. Even after drying product still didn't give me the matte look I wanted. Giving three stars because I really like the color and it is very vivid. The wear is good doesn't last ALL day but wears for several hours even after eating and drinking. Stains lips like lots of other liquid like lip products. Will probably not purchase again because of drying time and I was hoping for a very matte look.
Cintara B.
Looking for an affordable liquid lipstick that has great color payoff and is long lasting? Palladio's line of Velvet Matte lipsticks offers just that. They're moisturizing and very pigmented. The colors do tend to be darker than the tube suggests, but they are still very gorgeous. They do transfer, but even after eating a meal, the color still looks great on your lips. I'm definitely going to add more of these to my collection!
Haley G.
San Angelo, TX
I love liquid matte lipsticks, but I hate the way they feel. This is something totally different. Goes on smooth, not patchy. EXTREMELY comfortable! These do transfer so if you're looking for something that doesn't, you won't like these. I have found that the color remains on your lips for quiet a long time though.

For $5 they're worth a try!
jess t.
Review for: Panne
I have the shade sateen. super pretty pink. Gets matte after 30 minutes. Super creamy and moisturizing. only $7. Very long lasting. Lasted more than 4 hours. NO smell! Got iy at ultra. (buy one get one half off) i got a second one for a friend which was a bright purple berry pink color in the shade - plush
Melissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought Damask from Sally beauty & I love it! It goes on so smooth & lasts a while. It doesnt dry my lips out like other matte lip colors. It doesnt stain my lips either! I would totally buy another shade from this brand & I would recommend to any matte lippie lovers out there!
sharon c.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Suede
The color is great for a neutral look, and is on the darker side but not too much. Personally I don't enjoy the velvet matte finish because it requires for me to reapply multiple times and I prefer that I didn't. It's a great color, but the time it last isn't impressive.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
Plump & shine!! The color posted is called rustic.! I bought this lip gloss on clearance for like 3 dollars at Ulta! Best purchase I've ever made and probably one of the cheapest!! It stays on long and doesn't make your lips dry. It's perfect!
Briunna S.
Ellenwood, GA
Review for: Damask
I work at a Sally's and all of these lips colors are SUPER pigmented and go on smooth. Although they are matte they are not as drying as most matte lip stains. This purple is EVERYTHING! definitely nice and funky to wear on a night out.
Caroline P.
This liquid lipstick is amazing. Even matte it leaves lips mosturized and its really pigmented. I tried it for the first time and i'll keep purchasing it cause i LOVE IT. it lasts considerably and the packaging is really nice.
Hadley L.
Swainsboro, GA
Bought on of these to try and fell in love with it! It goes on great! I loved the matte finish! It was easy to apply, wasn't very thick but stayed on all day long! One of the best lipsticks I have used!
Arkela B.
How does the product feel on the lips after a few hours? Do you get the dry lip look with this lip color?
amanda a.
Dayton, TX
I have heard some great things about these lipcreams. Has anyone tried them and what are your thoughts? Are they super dry? Do the dry down matte?
Kimberly H.
I've been thinking about purchasing the lip cream, but I really swear by how easy normal lipstick is to put on. Is this lip cream easy to apply quickly, and does it smudge easily?
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
I really like this product, but I find that it doesn't stay on evenly. Within minutes, it smudges around unevenly. Does anyone have a tip to keep it in place?
Paige H.
Zanesville, OH
Should I buy the whole lime if they are around $2 each???