BY PALLADIO

The Palladio Ultra Bold Black Eyeliner Marker creates bold, dramatic lines in just one stroke. see more...

• Is it too thick? I like my winged liner thin. And does it...1 Answers
  • Is it great for a wing? And is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • This doesn't seem to go on very dark, according to the us...1 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
Amber M.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Bold Marker more...
Easy to use. Great for dark, bold wings. Amazing if you're looking for a very dramatic look. Amazing value. Super cheap. I'm a first time user and I'm in love. The packaging is nice. The product itself is wonderful. I would definitely recommend this eyeliner!
cece b.
This eye liner honest to god changed my life ūüėā I picked it up on clearance at Ulta yesterday and it creates perfect wings and truly bold color. I will probably never use anything else.
Kelly C.
Review for: Jet Black more...
I like this product a lot, a lottttt! It makes it SO easy to apply top liner. When using it, I don't have to pull or tug on my eye at all. It goes on really smoothly and the tip is very fine, making it easy to draw a straight line. Very easy to build upon too! My only problem with this product is it seems to run out pretty quickly. I've only had it for a few weeks and it already feels like the marker is drying up :/ I have found though that if I shake it before using it it's less dry and there's more ink.
Weyling S.
Review for: Bold Marker more...
I was really excited about this eyeliner since I'm really awful at doing the cat eye myself. This is a really good eyeliner marker, however after some uses the top of the marker doesn't do it's magic like the first day and it gets dry.
Yalimar P.
Mecca, CA
Love this eyeliner actually the first eyeliner I owned just needs a bit more improvement on the tip I personally wish it was thinner perfect for bold malice for the holiday! Would recommend to others!
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Bold wing tipped eyes couldn't get any easier! I love this awesome, hard-to-find brand, with great prices, and bold colors. Basically, an eyeliner marker. Glides on smooth, stays put, long-lasting formula!
Lexi M.
Rancho Cordova, CA
I honestly was not feeling this eyeliner. I expect black eyeliners to be black and this for me wasn't cutting it. It felt like I was drawing with a dry erase marker and it looked that way.
Angelica P.
One of the best liquid eyeliner that stays on all day and I never wears out it doesn't dry up and clump it compares to nyx and has a beautiful quality I would recommend it to anyone and I would definitely buy it again
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
This is a decent product. Works well. Doesn't work for long but when it works it does perform. This entire company does have a strange smell to it...to me...and everyone I ask...which is fine but you have to be able to overcome if. Purchased at Ulta
Genesis P.
Doral, FL
Isn't a bad product but not the best, the wand is to big for a wing, I think the formula is a bit shire but if you have time to be carefull making your wing with this maybe like you becuse of the low price
Vitória A.
Belo Horizonte, MG
The size of the tip makes it easier of harder to use?
Does the product smudge?
Levi N.
Magalang, Pampanga
Is it smudge proof? I tend to unconsciously scratch and wipe near my eye.
Alina P.
I love a good eyeliner. Although I do wonder about the tip of the eyeliner? Is it to thick?
Doreen M.
Can this be used on the bottom or is it used on the top?