BY PALLADIO

Translucent Pressed Rice powder see more...

Karen K.
Elk Grove
The product is described as being a translucent powder.  But the powder left a hint of white and made me look washed out.  I used it a couple of times and applied less each time to see if that would make a difference.  It didn't.  I looked like a ghost every time I used this facial petting powder.
Lauren L.
I use the loose version of this and it is my absolute favorite setting powder. I have extremely oily skin and this helps to keep me matte throughout the day. I love it!
Lornna L.
Santa Ana
The best translucent powder í ever used, I could buy it a million times more and is completely worth it because it gives me light