Palladio THE DEFINER Contour & Highlight Palette uploaded by Ashley E.Palladio THE DEFINER Contour & Highlight Palette uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY PALLADIO

A complement to the widely popular The Definer: Highlight & Contour Crayon, this palette is the perfect tool for defining, refining and highlighting facial features. The convenient compact features three contour shades to accentuate features and three highlight shades to strobe and illuminate. Buildable color allows for customized universal shade matching for all skin tones.

Zoe S.
i own this pallette and i honestly love it, it's great if you want a good pallet for a lower price, it's also pretty easy to apply, it has a tiny bit of fall out though, the packaging is very high quality and i would definitely recommend!
Raeanne R.
Excellent contour kit not real small. Goes on smooth, good combination of colors was able to use all of them. First time user. Very affordable can pick up at Sally beauty. High recommend this product
Ashley E.
I recently received this product in the mail and I must say I am very impressed with the pigmentation and how smooth and creamy the formula feels. It's not chalky what so ever, I think my only complaint would be the colors seem to be a bit dark and warm for My skin tone, but overall the product is really great! Palladio THE DEFINER Contour & Highlight Palette
Kennedy D.
Houston
This pallet is whelk pigmented and I love it I personally don't have it but one of my freinds has it and she let me borrow it to do my makeup one day and I really liked it and it's pretty affordable actually and I would recommend it to others especilally if you look to have a clean look
Maria M.
Me gusta bastante. Los colores se ven hermosos en la piel. Te hace ver el rostro muy bonito y te resalta tu belleza natural. Lo recomiendo mucho. La textura del maquillaje es muy suave. Estoy muy contenta con mi compra.
Kyn L.
San Diego
Absolutely love this palette. The contour blends out really nicely for better defined check bones and let me just tell you about the highlight! Girl the highlight makes you GLOW. I would absolutely buy this product again!
Lelani N.
Virginia Beach, VA
I don't have this my friend does but I used it at her house once so easy to apply very creamy and easy to blend great color variation and highlight is very poppin ❤❤
Gabriela C.
Carmel, IN
I love this palette because the colors are naturals and nude, they look very good on the skin, and work very well in my face, definitelly I would buy again
Casey R.
malvern Arkansas
Just recently started using it, I only use 3 colors so I personally wish they would sell a pallet with just those 3!! Lol
Kelly F.
New Orleans, LA
I really want to try this. I have swatched it but that is all. I definitely can not wait to get a hold of it too
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
How much is this? Worth it?
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
Where can this be purchased?
aysha s.
Dubai , Dubai
Is this high end or drugstore?
Ivette O.
Roma, TX
This looks super nice how great does it work?
Susan H.