Palladio THE DEFINER Contour & Highlight Palette uploaded by Ashley E.Palladio THE DEFINER Contour & Highlight Palette uploaded by Mohamed O.

BY PALLADIO #75 in Contouring Kits

A complement to the widely popular The Definer: Highlight & Contour Crayon, this palette is the perfect tool for defining, refining and highlighting facial features. The convenient compact features three contour shades to accentuate features and three highlight shades to strobe and illuminate. Buildable color allows for customized universal shade matching for all skin tones.

Ashley E.
I recently received this product in the mail and I must say I am very impressed with the pigmentation and how smooth and creamy the formula feels. It's not chalky what so ever, I think my only complaint would be the colors seem to be a bit dark and warm for My skin tone, but overall the product is really great! Palladio THE DEFINER Contour & Highlight Palette
Kennedy D.
Houston
This pallet is whelk pigmented and I love it I personally don't have it but one of my freinds has it and she let me borrow it to do my makeup one day and I really liked it and it's pretty affordable actually and I would recommend it to others especilally if you look to have a clean look
Kyn L.
San Diego
Absolutely love this palette. The contour blends out really nicely for better defined check bones and let me just tell you about the highlight! Girl the highlight makes you GLOW. I would absolutely buy this product again!
Lelani N.
Virginia Beach, VA
I don't have this my friend does but I used it at her house once so easy to apply very creamy and easy to blend great color variation and highlight is very poppin ❤❤
Maria M.
Me gusta bastante. Los colores se ven hermosos en la piel. Te hace ver el rostro muy bonito y te resalta tu belleza natural. Lo recomiendo mucho. La textura del maquillaje es muy suave. Estoy muy contenta con mi compra.
Gabriela C.
Carmel
I love this palette because the colors are naturals and nude, they look very good on the skin, and work very well in my face, definitelly I would buy again
Casey R.
Bismarck, AR
Just recently started using it, I only use 3 colors so I personally wish they would sell a pallet with just those 3!! Lol
Kelly F.
New Orleans, LA
I really want to try this. I have swatched it but that is all. I definitely can not wait to get a hold of it too
Wendy M.
San Antonio
Me gustaría mucho por que trai todo incluido súper bonito y me gustaría tenerlo muy practico con todo icluido
Julie R.
Yakima, WA
I want to try this someday hopefully they send me this let's see how it looks on me and hopefully I like it
Alecia K.
How much is this? Worth it?
is this pallet good for begginer's???
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
I haven't really heard about this brand but this palette looks very promising.. What are your thoughts ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much does this Cost?
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine , AR
Is this a cream palette ?? Who recommends ?