BY PALLADIO

Description: Created more than 25 years ago, Palladio is renowned for its line of color cosmetics enriched with herbs and vitamins. Fashioned for women with all types of skin, Palladio helps you look radiant while helping protect your skin from the signs of aging. Rice Powder is the refined starch from rice, known as Oryza Sativa. The powder of rice has been used for centuries in the ancient art of Ayurveda, a holistic healing practice. It is used as a poultice that soothes inflamed acne and skin ulcerations. It has been used by Asian women in their facial makeup and to wash their skin since the 16th century. It is considered an emollient rich skin treatment. Rice products absorb excess oils, thus maintaining proper pH levels in the skin's mantle. Use alone, or on top of your favorite Palladio foundation for all-day protection. For extra oily skin, try our Rice Paper Blotting Tissues, as well. Features: Refined starch from rice. Rice powder has been used as a holistic healing practice. Used as a poultice. Soothes inflamed acne & skin ulcerations. Emollient rich skin treatment. Absorbs excess oils. Maintains proper pH levels in the skin's mantle. see more...

Buy on Palladi...
  • "It's very light but gives good coverage." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I've battled with oily skin for years and it's so great to see a product that helps keep me matte all day!" in 1 review
Irina M.
Review for: Translucent more...
I bought this powder because I really wanted to try out a loose powder, as I had previously only used pressed face powders, and haven't had the need to buy a different loose powder yet! This was a steal at $5, being the cheapest loose powder I could find at Ulta. I specifically bought the translucent version so that I could wear it year-round without worrying about the shade, but I find that it gives a slight pinky tint to my face. I have yellow undertones, so I don't find the pink tint too flattering, so I try to use a light hand. I'm sure no one else would notice the pinkiness, but I see it. If you have pink undertones, I think this powder would be a perfect match for you. My one qualm with this powder is how messy it is. The lid doesn't stay on and comes off very easily, so I cannot travel with it or put in in a makeup bag without making sure it is laying flat. When I need to transport it, I have to wrap a rubber band around it to keep it shut. The powder puff works alright, but I prefer using a powder brush. The puff also gets very loaded with powder and is messy to take out. These cons are not very significant when I only payed 5 bucks for it. I would recommend it, especially if you're intimidated by loose powders but want to dabble in them!
Alli ..
San Jose
Review for: Translucent more...
This rice powder really good. It's light,& it's good for applying over liquid foundation,& even baking ..Hehe no not baking as in baking a cake,but for your face to highlight. I really like the smell. It smells a little bit like baby powder. The Palladio Rice Powder is also not tested on animals. I would suggest as in most powders to make sure your face is moisturized. As in some foundation,&powdered foundation,when you have dry skin. It will cling to those dry areas.  Also use to diminish the appearance of shiny skin due to excess oils.

Shade selection:

Nude: For any lighter skin tone.

Translucent: For pale and sallow skin.

Natural: For any lighter skin tone.

Warm Beige: For darker skin tones.
Sarah T.
Longwood, FL
I've only use this powder since high school and I'm sorry but I refuse to use anything else because this is perfect for my skin. It keeps my face still and matte and flawless. I'll buy this to my grave and wear it six feet under
Sharonda T.
Review for: Natural more...
This stuff is pretty much amazing. I have been using it for a week consistently and I get a ton of complements. Unlike my other setting powders that I place on top of the concealer or foundation, this doesn't cress and it sticks onto the skin. I do not feel like I am wearing a mask but I really to do love it. Unlike the E.L.F. this doesn't leave an obvious white or "natural" tint mask. Love it and I love that it was super affordable.
Melissa B.
Palladio Rice Powder
I use this powder on a daily. I use the translucent rice powder to set my concealer. Also to mattefy my face. I have an extremely oily t-zone and large pores on my nose. I have noticed it helps control the oil most of the day and covers my pores nicely. I might have to touch up with powder later in the day.
Selina O.
Yuma, AZ
I love Palladio's rice powder. It brushes on the face lightly and gives you a nice, soft finish. I also love that it absorbs oils from your face so you don't wind up with shiny spots.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I have the rice pressed powder in my makeup bag that I travel with everywhere it's in my purse and this powder is very refreshing I even have the little rice pads that you just passed in your face and you can toss I have a variety of this product and I love it I get it at Sally's it's a great price not too expensive and it does the job
Vi💋👑 J.
This is one of my favorite setting powders. It keeps me matte and has awesome coverage. I think the prices is great for the amount of product. It could be a bit messy because of the packaging. I always repurchase. They have different shades too a little goes a long way.
Kimberly 8.
Review for: Translucent more...
I love these. Tried many other blotting papers nothing compares to this. They absorb SO much oil and doesn’t move makeup around. Got mine at ulta. Need to repurchase because I used all mine. Also they are so cheap and one pack lasts SO long!
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
Review for: Natural more...
This is such a great value. It works wonders to set makeup on my oily skin. I have tried many other drugstore powders and a few high end that can not compete. I started buying it two at a time just so I can be sure not to run out.
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
Will this work if I have normal to dry skin?
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Do you think this product is affordable?
Paige H.
Zanesville, OH
I got this on clearence at ulta for $2 What do you use it for? Pros? Cons ?
Anna T.
Where can I get this powder? I used their paper and love it!
day M.
I can use this for make baking?