BY PALLADIO

Description: Created more than 25 years ago, Palladio is renowned for its line of color cosmetics enriched with herbs and vitamins. Fashioned for women with all types of skin, Palladio helps you look radiant while helping protect your skin from the signs of aging. Rice Powder is the refined starch from rice, known as Oryza Sativa. The powder of rice has been used for centuries in the ancient art of Ayurveda, a holistic healing practice. It is used as a poultice that soothes inflamed acne and skin ulcerations. It has been used by Asian women in their facial makeup and to wash their skin since the 16th century. It is considered an emollient rich skin treatment. Rice products absorb excess oils, thus maintaining proper pH levels in the skin's mantle. Use alone, or on top of your favorite Palladio foundation for all-day protection. For extra oily skin, try our Rice Paper Blotting Tissues, as well. Features: Refined starch from rice. Rice powder has been used as a holistic healing practice. Used as a poultice. Soothes inflamed acne & skin ulcerations. Emollient rich skin treatment. Absorbs excess oils. Maintains proper pH levels in the skin's mantle. see more...

Buy on Palladi...
  • "I have asian oily skin, and this powder was able to control the shine , and set my makeup better then any high -end , and drugstore powder I've tried ." in 3 reviews
  • "It's very light but gives good coverage." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I've battled with oily skin for years and it's so great to see a product that helps keep me matte all day!" in 1 review
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
Review for: Natural
This is such a great value. It works wonders to set makeup on my oily skin. I have tried many other drugstore powders and a few high end that can not compete. I started buying it two at a time just so I can be sure not to run out.
Melissa A.
Palladio Rice Powder
I use this powder on a daily. I use the translucent rice powder to set my concealer. Also to mattefy my face. I have an extremely oily t-zone and large pores on my nose. I have noticed it helps control the oil most of the day and covers my pores nicely. I might have to touch up with powder later in the day.
Corinalicia G.
Provo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the rice pressed powder in my makeup bag that I travel with everywhere it's in my purse and this powder is very refreshing I even have the little rice pads that you just passed in your face and you can toss I have a variety of this product and I love it I get it at Sally's it's a great price not too expensive and it does the job
Amy M.
Kingsport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever I need to make my skin pale without being too greasy, especially for Halloween, I choose this rice powder. It's not as cakey as regular powder and it absorbs some of the oils so it won't be shiny.
Lialuna R.
Review for: Palladio Rice Powder
This product is nice, but to me it have a cheap quality, the powder is soft but it doesn't blend with your skin tone, for a "traslucent" tone is too white, I even use it for baking sometimes but as I said before it doesn't blend so well so you can done with a pallid pale face tone all over, I recommend it if you buy it as what it is... a cheap but lifesaver product if you don't want to spend so much. Palladio Rice Powder
Bryanne A.
Port Richey, FL
While walking through my ulta I found a sale section of palladio products and I thought wow for only like a dollar or two dollars why not buy some and try them out. the rice powder was one of the items I had purchased and it's translucent and I absolutely loved this powder I currently don't use anymore because I cannot find it in my ulta, but the product is amazing it comes on and it softens your skin and it helps to like hide fine lines basically it gives your skin a natural luck that is just so simple to brush on and it's amazing
Liz R.
Hampton Bays , NY
Review for: Palladio Rice Powder
Este fue el primer polvo que compre cuando me empece a maquillar y desde ese momento no he podido cambiarlo, me encanta la textura ya que es muy suave y ligera con una cobertura excelente, suelo tener la cara grasosa a si que lo aplico después la base o simplemente después del corrector al ser de alta cobertura me ayuda a no aplicarme tantos productos y el control de la grasa es total, el envase no es el mejor ni el más practico, no es un producto para llevar contigo porque siempre suele hacerse un desastre.
Christine C.
Tomball, TX
Review for: Palladio Rice Powder
Best powder at the drugstore! Mostly because it's the only one that doesn't have flashback. It has a very short ingredients list and doesn't dry out my already dry skin. I'm pretty bummed Ulta stopped selling the brand but you can still find it at Sallys I think! I've had mine for years now and still am not even halfway done with it. It's pretty messy though so when you first get it make sure you tape half the holes closed! It comes with a puff too but I just use that to cover the holes, not for application
Melody M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have oily skin - literally, don't look any further. The rice powder in this is so incredibly absorbent -- it keeps oil away from my face for HOURS. It smells good too. The only con is that it's a little messy because of the packaging, but still worth it. The best powder I've ever used to soak up my oily skin.
I usually use a beautyblender to stamp the powder on. Also, I personally wouldn't recommend it to set under the eyes. It can accentuate fine lines.
Alexandra M.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Palladio Rice Powder
I absolutely love this translucent powder! I recommend it to all my friends. No matter your skin type, this powder sets foundation beautifully, leaving you with a satin finish; not flat matte. I find that I don't need to touch up my make up throughout the day when i use this poder to set. Super affordable and flawless!! Two thumbs up!
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
Will this work if I have normal to dry skin?
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Do you think this product is affordable?
Paige H.
Zanesville, OH
I got this on clearence at ulta for $2 What do you use it for? Pros? Cons ?
Anna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get this powder? I used their paper and love it!
day M.
I can use this for make baking?