3 colors available

• What do you think about this rice powder ? Yei or nei and why?2 Answers
  • Smell bad? Have matte finish?1 Answers
  • Would this work for baking?1 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
  • "I have asian oily skin, and this powder was able to control the shine , and set my makeup better then any high -end , and drugstore powder I've tried ." in 3 reviews
  • "It's very light but gives good coverage." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "I've battled with oily skin for years and it's so great to see a product that helps keep me matte all day!" in 1 review
D.Fayemarie R.
D.Fayemarie R.
This powder makes a great setting powder for under your eyes. It locks it in place and does not make the concealer crease. It doesn't settle into any fine lines neither. It's also great for baking. It doesn't leave me with a white flash back, just dust it off well, of course. It's so inexpensive and so I keep a backup of this all the time.

However, the packaging sucks! The packaging gets like a 1 star. The lid opens up like a hinge, but there really isn't a hinge. It is just a sticker that is holding it together like a hinge. It's not the best for traveling. I actually tape mine shut when I take it with me! Other than that, it's great.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When looking for a setting powder i like a powder that is finely milled, doesn't look cakey, and gives me a nice smooth finish. This does all those things. When i wear this my makeup looks so nice and matte. The product is great. The reason i gave it 3 stars is because of the subpar packaging. The lid does not click into place or screw on. It just sits there. If you were to throw it in you purse it would open up and spill out everywhere! I have a rubber band wrapped around it so it wont mess up my makeup drawer. Because of that i really don't trach for it. If the packaging was better id definitely bump it up to 5 stars.
Britt H.
Britt H.
Mesa, AZ
This product saved my makeup routine. I was having so much trouble getting my foundations to set right amd I though it was just my skin. Using the Palladio Rice Powder totally fixes that. It gives me a nice matte finish that is so smooth. I like to use a thin layer of foundation and this works well, however, if you use a lot of foundation things can get cakey quick especially around the under eye so be careful. Packaging is a plastic box with the brand sticker attaching the top. It stays closed fairly well, but product tends to build up between the lid and the bottom which us the reason for 4 stars instead of 5
Mariam P.
Mariam P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta este polvo, no lo cambiaría por nada, cubre genial, dura muchísimo, soy de piel grasa pero con este polvo no tengo ningún problema. No me causa alergias. lo único que no me gusta es que se pierde mucho producto en el envase así que tengo que cambiarlo a otro pero de resto genial. /

I love this powder , not change it for anything, covers great, hard lot, I 'm oily skin but with this dust have no problem . I do not cause allergies. I just did not like it is that much product is lost in the container so I have to change to another but great rest .
Liane C.
Liane C.
I absolutely love this product, I've been using it for going on 4 years. I've tried tons of different powders but all of them left my (naturally oily) skin feeling and looking cakey. This powder gets the job done and does it well, it leaves my skin matte for hours. I would recommend using a beauty blender to apply it and following up with a setting spray for it to last even longer. It's also definitely affordable, considering how great it works the price is kind of a steal!
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Amo todos los productos de palladio, pero este es mi favorito. Es un polvo bastante fino, tiene poca cobertura, unifica el tono de la piel, ayuda a disminuir la grasitud en pieles grasas, no reseca y no testa en animales! La presentación es un poco aparatosa y cero conveniente al momento de querer llevarla en el bolso porque se exparse por todos lados.. De igual manera le doy 5 estrellas y sin duda seguiré comprándolo y usándolo en mi daily makeup<3
Ely E.
Ely E.
I love this powder. It makes my face so soft and it is great for setting in my foundation. It makes everything look flawless and not cakey. The only downside is if you are pretty pale (me) this powder may be too much yellow tone. My skin weird some days I am pink others yellow. So I love wearing this whenever I can. Also the price is super affordable and even better the brand is completely cruelty free so no bunnies were harmed.
Morgan O.
Morgan O.
Greensboro, NC
I liked this powder, but it wasn't my favorite. I have dry skin, but my eye area tends to get oily. This powder set my under eye concealer perfectly. However, for my dryer areas of my skin it did get a little cakey looking so I learned to be careful about that. I would recommend this product if you have more oily skin. However if you have dry skin, it still works, just use a minimal amount in your dry areas.
Shaylee R.
Shaylee R.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ordered this randomly from Ulta, just to see what it actually was. I ended up using it to "bake" the oily area's of my skin, and fell in love. It defnitly keeps me oil free for a good period of time. My only complaint it that the colors of the powder tend to be darker than they should be. I ordered "natural", which ended up being way too dark for the highlighted areas. Other than that, I love this powder.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited when I bought it, I have a really oily skin and always have problems with my shine. I read so many good reviews of this product. Well, when I tried out I was kind of disappointed because didn't control my shine, I have to apply my pressed power after 3-4 hours. This Palladio rice powder has a great smell and helps to set up my make up but I was looking for a long lasting control shine.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Bertrand, NB
Will this work if I have normal to dry skin?
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Do you think this product is affordable?
Paige H.
Paige H.
Zanesville, OH
I got this on clearence at ulta for $2 What do you use it for? Pros? Cons ?
Anna T.
Anna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get this powder? I used their paper and love it!
Day M.
Day M.
Puerto Ordaz, Bolívar
I can use this for make baking?