BY PALLADIO #9 in Oil Control & Mattifying Products

These very unique tissues are made from natural rice and provide the same, great oil-absorbing functions as our Rice Powder—in a more compact form. Packaged in a handy component, these tissues will fit inside even in the smallest purse or pocket, so you’ll never have to leave home without them!

• Anyone know where I can find these nowadays?4 Answers
  • What is this i never seen it or heard of this?1 Answers
  • How well does this work? Does it remove makeup with the oil?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This is my first time trying any blotting tissues but this rice paper is really good around 12 noon I tend to develop an oily skin and by using this it eliminated all that moisturizer and oily look." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very oily skin and it can be so pesky." in 1 review
Jamie C.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm super confused about this product I didn't know that it came in different colors so I personally got the warm beige it feels like regular blotting paper but I do think that it absorbs just a hair more which is why I give it three stars.The packaging is really pretty it's very simple very straightforward the directions on the back of it which is nice do you think that knowing the color is is kind of helpful I have bought it since the original purchase I think that it's just kind of like a typical blotting paper there's nothing extraordinary about it which is kind of the middle of the road so if you're going to buy blotting paper there is high and low options is kind of a middle of the range
Bailey M.
Dublin, OH
WHAT AN AMAZING IDEA!!!! I have always suffered from oily skin, especially in the summer. I have used Neutrogena's oil blotting papers which have always worked well for me, but I did feel like they took my makeup off. Since I found these at Sally's, I will probably never use another blotting paper. I love that these blotters have translucent powder on them! These help wick away any oil from my skin and leave a light dusting of translucent powder to keep my makeup looking fresh and matte. I love these so much. Buy some!
Stephanie T.
Bozeman, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a lifesaving product for those of us who have shine or glare, no matter what we do. I can prep and prime my face...even set for a night out. But, I am guaranteed to still have those few spots that will get way to shiny before my evening is over. Before, blinding my date or anyone who comes too close; I use these little blotting papers to zap away the oil. They are like little magic oil collectors. The shine is removed and my makeup is left on my face. I love these blotters!!!
Regina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Throughout the day, my skin gets pretty oily around my t-zone. I had borrowed my friends blotting sheets who had these, and fell in love. These sheets have two sides: one plain and one with powder! They do an amazing job absorbing the oils on your face!! Also, the sheets are quite large so i like to rip them in half. These can be found at Ulta! I would definitely recommend these handy blotting papers, especially for the summer!
Sherry L.
San Leandro, CA
These oil blotting sheets must have been sent from heaven because they are now my all-time favs! I used to carry oil blotting sheets and a powder compact separately but not anymore. I use these midday to blot away the oil and re-powder my face at the same time. I have a lot of oil and one sheet is all I need. I just stocked up on 3 more and cannot recommend this product enough.
Kaitlin H.
Salem, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these little things. They're such a game changer. I wish I knew about these longer. The only downfall for me at least is I can only get them at Sally Beauty and it's not really a store I frequent too often. However I go there just for these bad boys. I love them, I will never be able to live without them again. And the best thing is they're so cheap and affordable!
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These blotting sheets are great. They remove all the oil on my skin and leave it matte with just some gentle pressing. They also leave my makeup intact after use, which is great! The packaging is compact but it comes with a lot of papers. It is perfect to keep in a handbag of any size. I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin or who knows they will be sweating!
Haley G.
San Angelo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this blotting paper! It doesn't break the bank and it does what it's suppose to what more could you ask for?!

I'm a super oily person, so finding something that can control that without moving my makeup is hard. This has a powder side to it so when you use it, it soaks all that oil up and lays down a powder so you don't look blotchy.
Eliana M.
Honestly one of my favorite oil blotting solutions. I've used so many different types of oil blotting papers but nothing has ever worked as well as these. They soak up oil you didn't even know you had on your face. I just had to be careful with keeping them in my purse because the holder is a paper box which can get crushed easily.
Gabriela Z.
Esta es la tercera cajita que compro. Creo que es el santo grial para las pieles mixtas y grasas jaja. Es un producto económico, con una bonita presentación y cumple su función de quitar el exceso de grasa de la piel. Lo único es que cada hoja es muy grande, yo las corto en 4 y me sobra y basta para cada uso :)
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you say that Rice paper is a product you need and use everyday? Is it worth it to include this kind of product in the "Must buy" list?
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
How well does this work? Does it remove makeup with the oil?
Yamilys B.
Baytown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard of this powder is very good, it's true.? really absorb fat.?
Maria T.
Does this really works??
Tiffanie K.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen sooo many good reviews about this product. Two things, though: Are these only good for oily skin? (Mine is more dry). And How exactly do these work?