BY PALLADIO

Palladio Retractable Waterproof Eyeliners provide a perfect line for the eyes. Easy, smudge-free application. see more...

• What's the staying power and where can you buy it from?1 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
Alba Vanessa S.
miami, FL
Review for: Smokey
What I love about this brand is that its products are natural and this eyeliner is wonderful, its texture is creamy, it slides easy on the skin which makes the outline simple to apply, does not run and works very well in the Oily skin.I love this color, because it combines very well with my eye color and also gives a smoky effect that allows you to be creative with the way you makeup, has a very good pigmentation, its effect is lasting and best of all is that it is waterproof!!  I definitely recommend these products, its price is affordable and its quality excellent.
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Review for: Ocean Blue
It's an alright Eyeliner, wasn't crazy about the color, wasn't as pigmented as i'd hoped. kind of dragged across the lid... I didn't enjoy it.. I wouldn't purchase it again..
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Review for: Pure Black
My must have eyeliner, it is my ultimate fave. The color is vivid, on point, and consistent. I really love that it goes on smooth, is easy to use and doesn't smudge. Plus, it is one of the few eyeliners that does not bother my contacts. 😍😍
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Review for: Eggplant
This eyeliner is a great alternative to blue, black, or brown, and it's easy to apply. It comes off with micellar water, and it's nice to see that a purple liner can also be more of a neutral. I don't remember where I bought it, but I would buy it again.
Elana K.
Review for: Smokey
Love this color. The eyeliner is virtually smudge-free, and it is waterproof. Maybe after a long day it starts to move a bit but it is not too much. It's not extremely smooth application but it's ok. I use eye makeup remover made for waterproof makeup in order to get this off completely. I would purchase again.
Lekisha M.
Review for: Smokey
Highly pigmented, does not smudge. It lasts all day. Plus the price is excellent. My eyes are brown and this is one thing f the pencils that highlights the hazel flecks in my eyes. Definitely in my list to buy again.
Portia W.
Review for: Smokey
These are very pigmented and not very expensive at all. Pretty good for the price. They are pretty long lasting even for oily skin and a lot of times they're on sale. I would definitely buy these again :)
gabbyluna
San Antonio, Texas
Review for: Smokey
Personally I love it So much and I'm super picky with the kinds of eyeliner that I buy but this is really pigmented and super smooth...but I definitely would recommend this if you're trying to do any Dramatic effects!:)
Leydiz L.
Doral, FL
Review for: Ocean Blue
Este delineador de ojos de Palladio es muy bueno, su colores son modernos, la punta es retractil y se saca y mete y es suave y se desliza por los ojos con suavidad.
Bonnie D.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Eggplant
I really love this eyeliner. It applies easily and precisely. I usually have a lot of issues with my eye makeup smudging throughout the day, but with this eyeliner, those problems have been nonexistent. I would definitely recommend this to other people.
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the staying power and where can you buy it from?