16 colors available

BY PALLADIO

Palladio Precision Lip Liners features a waterproof, no transfer formula that is the perfect all day lip liner for all skin types. see more...

Buy on Palladi...
Mariandrea P.
Mariandrea P.
Medley, FL
Review for: Gingerbread
I use these lipliners everyday. I love the formula, they are very creamy and soft. They give me the result I want. It makes my lips look fuller and sexier. I have gingerbread, cranberry and candyapple. Gingerbread looks very natural, it fits the natural color of my lips so it's great for lighter looks. Cranberry it's dark and I use it not only to delineate my lips but to paint them all for a heavier look. And applecandy it's very rich, pink-ish and flirty.
Ji B.
Ji B.
Review for: Cabernet
My favorite lip liner in the drugstore price range and beats many prestige cosmetic ranges' lip liners. They glide on very well and keep lipstick from feathering/fading when filling in the entire lip area, rather than just lining. The only drawback for me is that it isn't a twist pencil and must be sharpened. It's hard to get a sharp point for precision. But for the price you can't complain!
Corinne B.
Corinne B.
Oakland , OR
This liner (I am reviewing the shade Blackberry) is a nice purple, but on me, it looks too Goth-y. It's not the right color for me, but would be a good color for people with darker complexions, or pale complexions with darker eyes and darker hair. It's not a bad product---it's a bad shade for me.
Bridget L.
Bridget L.
Review for: Merlot
Gorgeous color. It's a creamy formula and doesn't last as long as Mac if you wear it by its self. It's a good price and ulta usually has good deals
Arianna A.
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Gingerbread
Good soft creamy apply enough product not run and think hard what is necessary debetian improve the formula the product is good but not that love.
Marisol I.
Marisol I.
Norwalk, CA
This herbal lip liner is literally waterproof. At first I really thought that was a lie but my friend told me to try it and so I did. I wore it to line my lips then I filled my lips in with this pencil. I applied my regular lisptick on top and i was surprised to see that after a few hours out partying, my lips still looked good. I fell in love with this lip liner.
Allison J.
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
For an inexpensive lip liner. These work wonders. I bought two reds for pin up modeling they work great with any red shade lipstick. I have the color merlot and cranberry
Briana H.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Review for: Cranberry, Naked, Red Rose, Plum, Sand
I really like how smooth these go on. They look really nice too! They are super affordable too! I would recommend. I would even say they can compare to some of the higher end lip liners. Super long lasting!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Unionville, IN
Review for: Gingerbread
I love this liner. It really does prolong the life of my lipstick, despite the fact that most of the day I am sipping on some kind of drink. So I am reapplying lipstick a lot. Love this!
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Rock Spring , Ga
Review for: Gingerbread
This is my favorite formula of lip liner on the market. It is literally so creamy and doesn't tug on your lip area at all. It is also creamy enough to fill in your lips, and wear as an all over lip color. This shade is great to wear with many different lipsticks. Also wear it alone to get that Kylie Jenner look.