BY PALLADIO

Mosaics - Use as a bronzer, blush, eyeshadow or highlighter, picking up colors one-by-one; or swirl a large brush inside the compact to stir things up a bit. With 8 various mixtures of pinks, tans and browns to choose from, there's definitely something for everyone. - Mosaics

Buy on Palladi...
Ambar C.
Review for: Pink Truffle
Is a product that a like because it has 5 colors and it gives my cheeks a natural look. You can mix them together or use them individually for contour, as an eye shadow or as a blush. Is pigmented and durable and it's not expensive.
Glenis D.
Review for: Pink Truffle
It is a product with many main uses blush but also can each color individually as contour , as eye shadow I love are multiple combinations in one product I have the velvet plum , if you have the opportunity to purchase you will not regret because it is pigmented and durable.
ANA U.
Review for: Pink Truffle
It is a blush that I like because it gives my cheeks a natural and fresh finish. The package contains several colors when mixed with the brush gives a perfect touch of color and brightness. It has three different combinations , I have is the combination Pink Truffle , which gives me a nice pink touch. It is not an expensive product.
Andrea Y.
Millfield, OH
Review for: Desert Rose
Pretty blush. Pigmented. Last for a decent amount of time. I'm not a fan of this color in particular with my skin tone (desert rose).
Wendy F.
Review for: Desert Rose
Palladio es una de las marcas con las que me he casado definitivamente, este rubor es súper pigmentado y el mosaico de colores es súper adaptable a todo tipo de color de piel
Arianne A.
San Antonio de los Altos
Review for: Luminous Bronze
The best part of this product? 5 colors in one palette. If you know how to use it, the combination between tones will give you a natural finish. I have sensitive skin and works perfect for me. Has enough intensity to makeup your cheeks with a little of powder, without seem as a clown
Hajar T.
tanger 90000
Review for: Desert Rose, Pink Truffle
Summer color is a dialect for the eyes I love it I hope get up the palet I like the color I advise you this day
fatima ezzahra b.
Review for: Luminous Bronze
Love the colors, love the texture, love the price. Palladio it's becoming my new favorite go-to make-up.love the color palette of these mosaic blushes. I use for cheeks & eyes. Very lightweight & not greasy.
Libny C.
David, Chiriquí
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product, reminds me a bit to one from Physicians formula and another Coralista blush from Benefit. You have to be really careful, though, cause the pigmentation is on the strong side so you don't really need much to make it stand out.
Mary S.
Review for: Pink Truffle
This is my new favorite blush/bronzer combo. It's so easy to use and create a natural flushed out in the sun look! The one I used previously was similar but it has shimmery particles and kept breaking(without me even dropping it, it just came apart). This one isn't like that at all, and it is amazing! I recently discovered Palladio, and its for sure a favorite. I'll be coming back for more, Palladio!😘😘
Lama A.
Portsaid
Didn't try it yet..want to know if it had a great pigmentation !!! And nice colors!
Sophie H.
Boxmeer
What is this product for?
Doris W.
Is this expensive?
Molly Patt H.
Lawrence, KS
Do the colors blend in the palate well or do they mix too much?
Madison T.
Lebanon, NJ
Would this work for tan skin tones?