BY PALLADIO

Mosaics - Use as a bronzer, blush, eyeshadow or highlighter, picking up colors one-by-one; or swirl a large brush inside the compact to stir things up a bit. With 8 various mixtures of pinks, tans and browns to choose from, there's definitely something for everyone. - Mosaics

Buy on Palladi...
Mary S.
Review for: Pink Truffle
This is my new favorite blush/bronzer combo. It's so easy to use and create a natural flushed out in the sun look! The one I used previously was similar but it has shimmery particles and kept breaking(without me even dropping it, it just came apart). This one isn't like that at all, and it is amazing! I recently discovered Palladio, and its for sure a favorite. I'll be coming back for more, Palladio!😘😘
Ambar C.
Review for: Pink Truffle
Is a product that a like because it has 5 colors and it gives my cheeks a natural look. You can mix them together or use them individually for contour, as an eye shadow or as a blush. Is pigmented and durable and it's not expensive.
ANA U.
Review for: Pink Truffle
It is a blush that I like because it gives my cheeks a natural and fresh finish. The package contains several colors when mixed with the brush gives a perfect touch of color and brightness. It has three different combinations , I have is the combination Pink Truffle , which gives me a nice pink touch. It is not an expensive product.
Wendy F.
Review for: Desert Rose
Palladio es una de las marcas con las que me he casado definitivamente, este rubor es súper pigmentado y el mosaico de colores es súper adaptable a todo tipo de color de piel
fatima ezzahra b.
Review for: Luminous Bronze
Love the colors, love the texture, love the price. Palladio it's becoming my new favorite go-to make-up.love the color palette of these mosaic blushes. I use for cheeks & eyes. Very lightweight & not greasy.
Libny C.
David, Chiriquí
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product, reminds me a bit to one from Physicians formula and another Coralista blush from Benefit. You have to be really careful, though, cause the pigmentation is on the strong side so you don't really need much to make it stand out.
Angelinna S.
Bournemouth
Review for: Pink Truffle
Me encantan todos los productos Palladio, sus bases y polvos, Tengo este blush de mosaico y de todos es mi favorito porque me permite jugar entre más claro y oscuro, lo recomiendo!
Review for: Pink Truffle
The pigment on these are awesomee you can mix all of them to give yhu a nice blushh color yhu can mix them around to give yhu a nice eyeshadow look its a very nice product
Debbee C.
Lenoir City, TN
Review for: Pink Truffle
I love the pigmentation of all of the mosaic colors. While I'm far to fair to use this for blush it works amazingly for contouring. I adore all palladio products. And I certainly will repurchase!
Valentina C.
Traducir
Pros:
lovely color and pigment
long lasting
nice, classy packaging

cons:
price around 10 dollars (hey, the cheaper the better people)

I have the color spice. For ref, I'm NC37-40 so its a very nice natural blush. can be used as a bronzer as well, but i prefer to use it as a blush.
Lama A.
Portsaid
Didn't try it yet..want to know if it had a great pigmentation !!! And nice colors!
Sophie H.
Boxmeer
What is this product for?
Doris W.
Is this expensive?
Molly Patt H.
Lawrence, KS
Do the colors blend in the palate well or do they mix too much?
Madison T.
Lebanon, NJ
Would this work for tan skin tones?