BY PALLADIO

Mosaics - Use as a bronzer, blush, eyeshadow or highlighter, picking up colors one-by-one; or swirl a large brush inside the compact to stir things up a bit. With 8 various mixtures of pinks, tans and browns to choose from, there's definitely something for everyone. - Mosaics

Buy on Palladi...
Valentina C.
Review for: Pink Truffle
Traducir
Pros:
lovely color and pigment
long lasting
nice, classy packaging

cons:
price around 10 dollars (hey, the cheaper the better people)

I have the color spice. For ref, I'm NC37-40 so its a very nice natural blush. can be used as a bronzer as well, but i prefer to use it as a blush.
Tara T.
Halls, TN
Review for: Velvet Plum
Well the colors are very pretty and I hope to try this out soon.if anybody else tries this before me let me know how it looks on you
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Fairy Pink
These are great to use as a blush or the darker one as a bronzer. They have a little shimmer in them, but are pretty.
Andrea Y.
Millfield, OH
Review for: Desert Rose
Pretty blush. Pigmented. Last for a decent amount of time. I'm not a fan of this color in particular with my skin tone (desert rose).
Hajar T.
tanger 90000
Review for: Desert Rose, Pink Truffle
Summer color is a dialect for the eyes I love it I hope get up the palet I like the color I advise you this day
Libny C.
David, Chiriquí
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product, reminds me a bit to one from Physicians formula and another Coralista blush from Benefit. You have to be really careful, though, cause the pigmentation is on the strong side so you don't really need much to make it stand out.
Lilian O.
Obregón
Review for: Desert Rose
I love it because it works great with any skin tone. It has a great variety of tones and also you can mix a few of them to achieve the color you are looking for.
Talisha G.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Pink Truffle
I love this make up pallet made with such great quality and love that you can blend how you want. I would recommend to everyone to have one in their makeup collection. I must have.
Chloe R.
Northfield, MN
I really like this product!! It is really nice for days when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup.
Wendy F.
Review for: Desert Rose
Palladio es una de las marcas con las que me he casado definitivamente, este rubor es súper pigmentado y el mosaico de colores es súper adaptable a todo tipo de color de piel
Lama A.
Portsaid
Didn't try it yet..want to know if it had a great pigmentation !!! And nice colors!
Sophie H.
Boxmeer
What is this product for?
Doris W.
Is this expensive?
Molly Patt H.
Lawrence, KS
Do the colors blend in the palate well or do they mix too much?
Madison T.
Lebanon, NJ
Would this work for tan skin tones?