BY PALLADIO

Mosaics - Use as a bronzer, blush, eyeshadow or highlighter, picking up colors one-by-one; or swirl a large brush inside the compact to stir things up a bit. With 8 various mixtures of pinks, tans and browns to choose from, there's definitely something for everyone. - Mosaics

Buy on Palladi...
Mary S.
Review for: Pink Truffle
This is my new favorite blush/bronzer combo. It's so easy to use and create a natural flushed out in the sun look! The one I used previously was similar but it has shimmery particles and kept breaking(without me even dropping it, it just came apart). This one isn't like that at all, and it is amazing! I recently discovered Palladio, and its for sure a favorite. I'll be coming back for more, Palladio!😘😘
Valentina C.
Traducir
Pros:
lovely color and pigment
long lasting
nice, classy packaging

cons:
price around 10 dollars (hey, the cheaper the better people)

I have the color spice. For ref, I'm NC37-40 so its a very nice natural blush. can be used as a bronzer as well, but i prefer to use it as a blush.
Karen B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Desert Rose
I love that you can pick which color you want to use at the time or you can mix them how you want. They blend effortlessly and go on the skin like butter. I just wish you would be able to find these other then sally's beauty supply and online. They should be sold at Walmart target CVS Walgreens places like that.
Nerak M.
Review for: Pink Truffle
These mosaics are way too beautiful, they look pretty in your makeup collection. The quality is also good, palladio products are very pigmented so you won't be dissapointed when you get this
Damarys P.
San Bernardino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This bronzer works so great. It gives me that nice bronzie look, especially on days when i dont wanna wear too much makeup, this bronzer does its job. its a must.
Talisha G.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Pink Truffle
I love this make up pallet made with such great quality and love that you can blend how you want. I would recommend to everyone to have one in their makeup collection. I must have.
Debbee C.
Lenoir City, TN
Review for: Pink Truffle
I love the pigmentation of all of the mosaic colors. While I'm far to fair to use this for blush it works amazingly for contouring. I adore all palladio products. And I certainly will repurchase!
Review for: Pink Truffle
The pigment on these are awesomee you can mix all of them to give yhu a nice blushh color yhu can mix them around to give yhu a nice eyeshadow look its a very nice product
Marialvis P.
Review for: Pink Truffle
As this product can only have 13 reviews if it is so cute and the pigmentation is not bad clear is not high range but for the price is worth it sueve when it is applied
Ambar C.
Review for: Pink Truffle
Is a product that a like because it has 5 colors and it gives my cheeks a natural look. You can mix them together or use them individually for contour, as an eye shadow or as a blush. Is pigmented and durable and it's not expensive.
Chinara K.
Clarksville, TN
I've seen this product brand in Sally's an thought about giving it a try....is it worth it?
Helly C.
How does this blush blend? Can you use it as a contour colour?
Elba Annetty R.
Its works in all skin tones?
Kawtar L.