BY PALLADIO

Palladio Lip Stain gives you the most beautiful lips that won't smudge or fade.

Palladio Lip Stain
  • "LOVE IT! It's one of the best lip stains. It gives you that nice dramatic look but unlike most lip stains it doesn't actually dry your lips out. The nude and berry are good as well. Buy them at Sally Beauty Supply because a lot of time its cheaper!" in 4 reviews
Emily O.
Ada, MI
Review for: Mocha more...
Stays on all day, and works great! However, if you are not careful it applies a bit patchy. It also dried my lips out a bit, but after it dries you can put a balm on top and it will not move. It is an average lipstain, but works pretty great.
MaryGrace S.
San Diego
Review for: Orchid, Berry more...
Found these at Ulta back in the day and absolutely fell in love with them. The colors were pigmented and bold. The felt tip pen made it super easy to apply and it stayed all day and then some! Highly recommend!!
Melissa A.
This is my favorite brand for lipstick but not so much for a stain. It's like using a marker that is running out. But it does stain your lips and last all day. It is inexpensive also.
Aisha A.
Love these lip stains a lot. So I hate reapplying and I also hate when product gets on stuff so this was PERFECT for me. I like to apply a layer of this and let it dry, sometimes I like to reapply for a darker color and then get a wet tissue and wipe the excess off and this stays on all day. It feels like nothing, isn't drying and it literally just stains your lips so if your lips are dry, it'll be dry and vice versa but it's perfect. Love it.
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
Although I absolutely love these, I have to give 4 stars because you need to let the stain dry completely and you will have to re-apply thoughout the day. Yes it last longer than average lipstick but it didn't stain my lips as I expected it to. Maybe I'm being to harsh? Color pay off is great, the reds are beautiful, i just prefer a nude-ish pink. Would recommend.
Casey J.
Salina, KS
Review for: Rose more...
i bought this a month ago and i very rarely reach for it, it stinks for one like maybe a magic marker and when i first used it i really didnt think anything was coming out. When i do use it it does stay put and i like it but it takes forever to apply as it barely comes out and the smell is awful.
Gabriela Z.
Yo lo uso para hacer degrade en mis labios para diaro y luce bastante natural, sin embargo si tienes los labios resecos se mete en los pliegues y crea unos parches de color nada bonitos.. Dura bastante tiempo y es como si no tuviera nada puesto. Tiene una presentación en forma de marcador que me agrada.
Lindsey W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Rose more...
I love this lip stain! I wear it under most of my creamy lipsticks that tend to come off during the day. It stays all day long and gives my lips the my lips but better look which I love. If you hate the feeling of lipstick definitely try this stain. You won't feel it and it's natural and beautiful.
Sharon F.
Star, ID
Review for: Orchid more...
I used this and I don't like how hard it is to get off. I'n not big on the colors this line has as well. I did notice that if you use a light chap stick first it makes it easier to come off but still not great it leaves you with a sticky feeling as well
Erin R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Mocha more...
Claudia C.
Chitre, Panamá
How can i do to avoid that this lip ink dry fast?
How red is it?