Add a Photo

By PALLADIO
#93 in Lip Stain
Palladio Lip Stain gives you the most beautiful lips that won't smudge or fade.
Photos (3)
Ashtyn J.
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring

Although I absolutely love these, I have to give 4 stars because you need to let the stain dry completely and you will have to re-apply thoughout the day. Yes it last longer than average lipstick but it didn't stain my lips as I expected it to. Maybe I'm being to harsh? Color pay off is great, the reds are beautiful, i just prefer a nude-ish pink. Would recommend.
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.

Yo lo uso para hacer degrade en mis labios para diaro y luce bastante natural, sin embargo si tienes los labios resecos se mete en los pliegues y crea unos parches de color nada bonitos.. Dura bastante tiempo y es como si no tuviera nada puesto. Tiene una presentación en forma de marcador que me agrada.
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.

Its okay. Its kinda like putting a marker on your lips. Comes off easy. So you'll definitely need to reapply. But i love the color .
Khara R.
Khara R.

I like this stain... It comes off easier than the other stains I've tried but sometimes that's a good thing (when you mess up).
Sharon F.
Sharon F.
Star, ID

I used this and I don't like how hard it is to get off. I'n not big on the colors this line has as well. I did notice that if you use a light chap stick first it makes it easier to come off but still not great it leaves you with a sticky feeling as well
Aisha A.
Aisha A.

Love these lip stains a lot. So I hate reapplying and I also hate when product gets on stuff so this was PERFECT for me. I like to apply a layer of this and let it dry, sometimes I like to reapply for a darker color and then get a wet tissue and wipe the excess off and this stays on all day. It feels like nothing, isn't drying and it literally just stains your lips so if your lips are dry, it'll be dry and vice versa but it's perfect. Love it.
ZAHIR A.
ZAHIR A.

MUY BIEN EL PRODUCTO ES MUY BUENO EN VERDAD LO RECOMIENDO TIENE UNOS PEQUEÑOS PROBLEMAS DE GRASA FACIAL
Jackie M.
Jackie M.

I love this nude color. I love the way it makes my lips feel and it wasn't expensive.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Chitre, Panamá

How can i do to avoid that this lip ink dry fast?