Palladio Lip Stain

Palladio Lip Stain gives you the most beautiful lips that won't smudge or fade.

Where could get another Palladio Lip Stain at an affordable price? Someone just gave me this one as a gift a while ago. #[product:palladio-lip-stain]
How red is it?
How can i do to avoid that this lip ink dry fast?
Start your review of Palladio Lip Stain!
Product Highlights
“...that nice dramatic look but unlike most lip stains it doesn't actually dry your lips out. The nude and berry are good as well. Buy them at Sally Beauty Supply because a lot of time its cheaper!” in reviews
Chicago
Palladio Lip Stain uploaded by oxana M.
Although it doesnt have a velvety finish, I really appreciate the sheer color. It's really quick to put on and had zero smudge if you're eating or kissing but you still look chick. It lasts pretty long and I would totally buy again. #Palladio Lip Stain
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Mocha
EVERYBODY SLEEPS ON THIS LIP STAIN EVEN THOUGH ITS ONE OF THE VERY FEW I STILL FIND IN A “marker” TYPE OF FORMULA!! i’m not yelling at you guys i swear but you need to wake up and pick one of these up from your nearest Sally Beauty Supply. Mocha 05 is my GO-TO natural lip stain. It looks like it’s a brown but under your naturally pink toned lips it looks more like a chestnut and is just so easy to apply and look natural. I’ve gotten compliments for it looking like the best tone suited for my skin even though that’s not a rule i pay attention to in shade ranges i feel like it does compliment my peachy/ tan skin and i can’t get enough of these. They’re small and last up to 3 months of daily use so it’s not that bad for a “drugstore” lip stain.
Elizabethton , TN
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Review for: Berry
So I have been on the hunt for the perfect lip stain. I have always heard great things about Palladio lip products so I thought I’d give it a try. The price for the amount of product you get is awful honestly. You get maybe 5 uses out of the marker. The applicator is ok. It’s saving grace was how long it lasted, how gracefully it wore off, and the color payoff was beautiful. But again for the price I should get more than 5 wears out of it before it dries out. It made me so mad. I feel like they can do better.
Cypress, IL
Review for: Rose
I used to really like this lip stain! It applied easily and stays on without smudging. The color is really pretty, but it still looks sort of natural. The packaging is nice, and it lasted for a while before it dried out. I would not purchase again though, just because I've used so much better. It's not a bad product though.
Huntsville, TX
When I worked at Sallys I really enjoyed Palladios lip products. The lip stain is great, lasts pretty long only issue is if you put it on dry lips it excentuates the dryness which isn't the prettiest lol
Erie, PA
The marker-like tip is quite rough. It offers great color, though sometimes patchy, it is buildable. Occasionally the pigment lifts when you apply a balm or gloss. Do not apply to chapped lips!!!!
Love these lip stains a lot. So I hate reapplying and I also hate when product gets on stuff so this was PERFECT for me. I like to apply a layer of this and let it dry, sometimes I like to reapply for a darker color and then get a wet tissue and wipe the excess off and this stays on all day. It feels like nothing, isn't drying and it literally just stains your lips so if your lips are dry, it'll be dry and vice versa but it's perfect. Love it.
Big Spring, TX
Palladio Lip Stain uploaded by Ashtyn J.
Although I absolutely love these, I have to give 4 stars because you need to let the stain dry completely and you will have to re-apply thoughout the day. Yes it last longer than average lipstick but it didn't stain my lips as I expected it to. Maybe I'm being to harsh? Color pay off is great, the reds are beautiful, i just prefer a nude-ish pink. Would recommend.
Sullivan, MO
Palladio Lip Stain uploaded by Joselyn T.
I tried the Palladio lip stain in Orchid. The color is very sheer. There is hardly any color payoff at all. The stain has a pleasant scent. My biggest issue with this product is that it doesn’t last anytime at all. I have reapplied multiple times. The applicator is also a little off putting for me. It feels like I’m coloring my lips with a marker. I definitely wouldn’t repurchase.
Newark
Review for: Mocha
LOVE this stuff. It stays put like nobody’s business; and has beautiful buildable pigment which allows you to deepen the tone if you feel it necessary. And it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg! 5/5!!!!!!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chicago
4 months ago
Where could get another Palladio Lip Stain at an affordable price? Someone just gave me this one as a gift a while ago. #Palladio Lip Stain
Casey D. • 4 months ago
Sally’s beauty supply stores carry that brand!