BY PALLADIO #67 in Lip Stain

Palladio Lip Stain gives you the most beautiful lips that won't smudge or fade.

Gabriela Z.
Yo lo uso para hacer degrade en mis labios para diaro y luce bastante natural, sin embargo si tienes los labios resecos se mete en los pliegues y crea unos parches de color nada bonitos.. Dura bastante tiempo y es como si no tuviera nada puesto. Tiene una presentación en forma de marcador que me agrada.
Lindsey W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Rose
I love this lip stain! I wear it under most of my creamy lipsticks that tend to come off during the day. It stays all day long and gives my lips the my lips but better look which I love. If you hate the feeling of lipstick definitely try this stain. You won't feel it and it's natural and beautiful.
Brooklyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its okay. Its kinda like putting a marker on your lips. Comes off easy. So you'll definitely need to reapply. But i love the color .
Khara R.
I like this stain... It comes off easier than the other stains I've tried but sometimes that's a good thing (when you mess up).
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
Although I absolutely love these, I have to give 4 stars because you need to let the stain dry completely and you will have to re-apply thoughout the day. Yes it last longer than average lipstick but it didn't stain my lips as I expected it to. Maybe I'm being to harsh? Color pay off is great, the reds are beautiful, i just prefer a nude-ish pink. Would recommend.
Erin R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Mocha
LOVE IT! It's one of the best lip stains. It gives you that nice dramatic look but unlike most lip stains it doesn't actually dry your lips out. The nude and berry are good as well. Buy them at Sally Beauty Supply because a lot of time its cheaper!
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Review for: Rose
Palladio Lip Stain Rose love this lip stain it last and last. Top it off with your favorite lip gloss or color and your set to go. You'll look and feel great!
Abrianna B.
Denver, CO
Review for: Mocha
I do like this a lot. It has a good smell. Not a smell of chemicals like a lot do. It also gives you that soft nude color that you have picked out. You do have to apply it many times but it looks good
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Rose
All i am going to say about this lip stick stain... NO lol i know it's affordable BUT IT STINKS AND FEELS GROSS
Christiana K.
Review for: Rose
Very affordable. Light weight, yet terrible coverage at the same time. Do not recommend.
Claudia C.
Chitre, Panamá
How can i do to avoid that this lip ink dry fast?
How red is it?