6 colors available

BY PALLADIO #63 in Lip Stain

Palladio Lip Stain gives you the most beautiful lips that won't smudge or fade.

Buy on Palladi...
Gabriela Z.
Gabriela Z.
Yo lo uso para hacer degrade en mis labios para diaro y luce bastante natural, sin embargo si tienes los labios resecos se mete en los pliegues y crea unos parches de color nada bonitos.. Dura bastante tiempo y es como si no tuviera nada puesto. Tiene una presentación en forma de marcador que me agrada.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Rose
I love this lip stain! I wear it under most of my creamy lipsticks that tend to come off during the day. It stays all day long and gives my lips the my lips but better look which I love. If you hate the feeling of lipstick definitely try this stain. You won't feel it and it's natural and beautiful.
Brooklyn B.
Brooklyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its okay. Its kinda like putting a marker on your lips. Comes off easy. So you'll definitely need to reapply. But i love the color .
Khara R.
Khara R.
I like this stain... It comes off easier than the other stains I've tried but sometimes that's a good thing (when you mess up).
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Holland, MI
Review for: Mocha
Absolutely love it!! Very pigmented, and stays on all day! The smell is good and it doesn't dry out my lips
Ashtyn J.
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
Although I absolutely love these, I have to give 4 stars because you need to let the stain dry completely and you will have to re-apply thoughout the day. Yes it last longer than average lipstick but it didn't stain my lips as I expected it to. Maybe I'm being to harsh? Color pay off is great, the reds are beautiful, i just prefer a nude-ish pink. Would recommend.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Review for: Nude
I love the color, I use it almost every day in my entire lips. Also,I really like how it dries really quickly.
Casey J.
Casey J.
Gypsum, KS
Review for: Rose
i bought this a month ago and i very rarely reach for it, it stinks for one like maybe a magic marker and when i first used it i really didnt think anything was coming out. When i do use it it does stay put and i like it but it takes forever to apply as it barely comes out and the smell is awful.
Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.
Review for: Mocha
Got it from the clearance rack in ulta, and it smells bad.... and the stain is very light, i have to apply too many times for it to be prominent on my lips
Aisha A.
Aisha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lip stains a lot. So I hate reapplying and I also hate when product gets on stuff so this was PERFECT for me. I like to apply a layer of this and let it dry, sometimes I like to reapply for a darker color and then get a wet tissue and wipe the excess off and this stays on all day. It feels like nothing, isn't drying and it literally just stains your lips so if your lips are dry, it'll be dry and vice versa but it's perfect. Love it.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Chitre, Panamá
How can i do to avoid that this lip ink dry fast?
How red is it?