Add a Photo

By PALLADIO
#193 in Lip Liner
Description: Created more than 25 years ago, Palladio is renowned for its line of color cosmetics enriched with herbs and vitamins. Fashioned for women with all types of skin, Palladio helps you look radiant while helping protect your skin from the signs of aging. Long lasting formula glides on easily and does not smudge or budge. Features: High quality. Professional grade. Long-lasting. Convenient, organized display. Herbal vitamin enriched cosmetics. Easy to use. Glides on smooth. Will not smudge or run.
Photo (1)
Samah N.
Samah N.
Marietta, GA

The entire line of Palladio automatic lip liners are the best I've ever used from the drugstore. They're so gorgeous and easy to apply, and they don't move at all. This shade in particular, is my favorite from the range. I have medium-deep skin and this color just looks like a deepened nude-brown on my lips to the point where it just looks so hot and flirty on my lips. I'm obsessed with this color and the product itself. I need more of these!
Sami V.
Sami V.

The colors are great and I would have liked to love this product because of it's reasonable price. However, I found the pencil to be uncomfortable on my lips and when I attempted to sharpen, it was a total mess! I was left with a blunt pencil about half the size I started with. Once I was able to apply it, it was an "OK" product for me. Not something I will re-purchase, or honestly even use again.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC

This is the best natural colored lip liner from the drug store! It was $2.99 at Ulta. It comes in different shades but neutral is my favorite. They are so creamy, pigmented, and stay in place all day. They are great to use when filling in your entire lip!
Faythe G.

I prefer using a lip liner before lipstick application to ensure long-lasting results. And this particular lip liner is great! It glides smoothly on my lips and doesn't settle into the cracks and lines in my lips. And this color is gorgeous! I recommend!
Wilnorly P.
Wilnorly P.
Miami, Florida

Amor por Este color y en  totales todos los lápiz de labio de palladio me encanta que sea cremoso y pueda dar esa belleza a mis labios me encanta su firme presicion que puedo dar con su comoda punta lo amo amor total super recomendado
Faythe G.

I love how smooth and creamy this lip liner is. I bought it in several colors! It does well with defining your lips without looking too harsh (as long as you blend it!) I definitely recommend all the colors in this line.
Miami, Florida

I love this beautiful purple color is a formula of the pen let it slide smoothly by providing lip color in a single stroke it and used only with a touch of brightness and also for degraded (ombre) with other lip color
Miami, Florida

Is a soft crayon that brings much color is soft to stroke lips particular this color works as a nude tone when used as a filler with a lip or if applied by all lips and a gloss over this color looks very beautiful
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Luxemburg, WI

Great color and great formula! This goes well underneath a dark lip. Extremely creamy and easy to blend if needed. The packaging is a little cheap but it is like a three dollar lip liner so it's understandable.
Liseth L.
Liseth L.

Tiene una textura un tanto seca, pero no demasiado... Una gama de colores amplia y todos muy bonitos.

Este en particular es bastante Nude y me encanta, además tiene un precio bastante aceptable.
Patti G.
Patti G.
Louisville, KY

Does it compare to MAC Spice?
Ótimo