Palladio Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by jess t.Palladio Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY PALLADIO

Description: Created more than 25 years ago, Palladio is renowned for its line of color cosmetics enriched with herbs and vitamins. Fashioned for women with all types of skin, Palladio helps you look radiant while helping protect your skin from the signs of aging. Long lasting formula glides on easily and does not smudge or budge. Features: High quality. Professional grade. Long-lasting. Convenient, organized display. Herbal vitamin enriched cosmetics. Easy to use. Glides on smooth. Will not smudge or run.

Buy on Palladi...
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Coral
These are fabulous lip pencils for a reasonable drugstore price point. I used my coral color for my brighter lips that I wore in the summer. Goes on creamy and pigmented. Doesn’t drag against the lip line. Stays put.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really the only brand of lip liner i have used but i love it so much . Its creamy so it applies very very well and it really helps my lipstick stay on and the colors are very beautiful.
Wilnorly P.
Amor por Este color y en  totales todos los lápiz de labio de palladio me encanta que sea cremoso y pueda dar esa belleza a mis labios me encanta su firme presicion que puedo dar con su comoda punta lo amo amor total super recomendado
Sami V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are great and I would have liked to love this product because of it's reasonable price. However, I found the pencil to be uncomfortable on my lips and when I attempted to sharpen, it was a total mess! I was left with a blunt pencil about half the size I started with. Once I was able to apply it, it was an "OK" product for me. Not something I will re-purchase, or honestly even use again.
Samah N.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Raisin
The entire line of Palladio automatic lip liners are the best I've ever used from the drugstore. They're so gorgeous and easy to apply, and they don't move at all. This shade in particular, is my favorite from the range. I have medium-deep skin and this color just looks like a deepened nude-brown on my lips to the point where it just looks so hot and flirty on my lips. I'm obsessed with this color and the product itself. I need more of these!
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Review for: Natural
This is the best natural colored lip liner from the drug store! It was $2.99 at Ulta. It comes in different shades but neutral is my favorite. They are so creamy, pigmented, and stay in place all day. They are great to use when filling in your entire lip!
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this beautiful purple color is a formula of the pen let it slide smoothly by providing lip color in a single stroke it and used only with a touch of brightness and also for degraded (ombre) with other lip color
Nina G.
Los Teques, Miranda
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a soft crayon that brings much color is soft to stroke lips particular this color works as a nude tone when used as a filler with a lip or if applied by all lips and a gloss over this color looks very beautiful
Arlenis G.
Es un buen delineador de labios, cuyos ingredientes no generan ninguna reacción negativa. Es de punta suave y el color tiene una durabilidad promedio, es un producto accesible.
Laiken P.
Bellevue, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip liner. I have it in the roll up style. Not the pencil, I would honestly recommend the pencil because of the sharpness you can make it more custom to the shape of your lip.
Patti G.
Louisville, KY
Does it compare to MAC Spice?
Ótimo