Palladio Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by jess t.Palladio Lip Liner Pencil uploaded by fatima ezzahra b.

BY PALLADIO

Description: Created more than 25 years ago, Palladio is renowned for its line of color cosmetics enriched with herbs and vitamins. Fashioned for women with all types of skin, Palladio helps you look radiant while helping protect your skin from the signs of aging. Long lasting formula glides on easily and does not smudge or budge. Features: High quality. Professional grade. Long-lasting. Convenient, organized display. Herbal vitamin enriched cosmetics. Easy to use. Glides on smooth. Will not smudge or run.

Buy on Palladi...
Sami V.
Sami V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are great and I would have liked to love this product because of it's reasonable price. However, I found the pencil to be uncomfortable on my lips and when I attempted to sharpen, it was a total mess! I was left with a blunt pencil about half the size I started with. Once I was able to apply it, it was an "OK" product for me. Not something I will re-purchase, or honestly even use again.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
Review for: Natural
This is the best natural colored lip liner from the drug store! It was $2.99 at Ulta. It comes in different shades but neutral is my favorite. They are so creamy, pigmented, and stay in place all day. They are great to use when filling in your entire lip!
Review for: Rose
I prefer using a lip liner before lipstick application to ensure long-lasting results. And this particular lip liner is great! It glides smoothly on my lips and doesn't settle into the cracks and lines in my lips. And this color is gorgeous! I recommend!
Review for: Cognac
I love how smooth and creamy this lip liner is. I bought it in several colors! It does well with defining your lips without looking too harsh (as long as you blend it!) I definitely recommend all the colors in this line.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Luxemburg, WI
Great color and great formula! This goes well underneath a dark lip. Extremely creamy and easy to blend if needed. The packaging is a little cheap but it is like a three dollar lip liner so it's understandable.
Laiken P.
Laiken P.
Bellevue, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip liner. I have it in the roll up style. Not the pencil, I would honestly recommend the pencil because of the sharpness you can make it more custom to the shape of your lip.
Olivia Q.
Olivia Q.
Swartz Creek, MI
Review for: Raisin
These lip liners are the best! They are so creamy and pigmented. I highly recommend these to anyone who is looking for an awesome lip liner!
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Aubergine
I feel like people sleep on this item. These are great lip liners! Super creamy and great pigmentation also super affordable!
Carole a.
Carole a.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Cognac
It's pencil is such a beautiful color I love it! I bought 2 of them! The product stays forever and is Smooth to work with
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Review for: Rose
I am in love! The color is perfect and it glides on smoothly. Its great if you want to use it as an all over color also
Patti G.
Patti G.
Louisville, KY
Does it compare to MAC Spice?
Ótimo