Palladio Lash Obsessed Mascara uploaded by Samantha B.

BY PALLADIO

Palladio's Lash Obsessed Mascara has a brush with molded spheres to power through and evenly coat lashes creating lavish length and fullness for an eye-look that s obsessive! Benefits: Extreme definition Amplified volume and fullness Luscious length see more...

Buy on Palladi...
Hailey F.
Eagan, MN
I've tried a lot of mascaras and I wanted to try something new from a brand I wasn't familiar with and I was really disappointed with this product. It gets clumpy after a while and once it dries I've experienced fallout and it smears onto my under eyes. It is really volumizing but I probably won't purchase it again
Kaitlyn B.
Gaston, SC
This mascara is an excellent shade of black and works well with lengthening your lashes. I have green eyes and it really made my eyes pop. I would definitely buy this mascara again, as it really added to my natural lashes. I would definitely buy this again!
Mary S.
This was a good average mascara. I wouldn't say there was anything particularly special about it, but it worked great! For the price and what it was, definitely a good buy.
Elen A.
Gaston, SC
This mascara is amazing. It really lengthens and volumizes my eyelashes. I highly recommend this product. It feels pretty luxurious.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Palliadio has great eyeliners and mascaras. I love doing my cat eye with there eyeliners! Comes out beautiful, everytime.
Samantha B.
Wanted to try a new mascara and I'm glad I did! makes my eye lashed longer and fuller.