BY PALLADIO

Tinted Lip Balm - Contains natural UV filters to protect against the sun while penetrating the surface of lips with nourishing ingredients. - Tinted Lip Balm

Palladio Herbal Tinted Lip Balm
  • "Love this stuff! lasts long, moisturizes your lips, and adds a good tint - not too obvious, good for any occasion." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this product especially if I'm in a rush its very pigmented and stays on well while hydrating 👍🏼💕 " in 5 reviews
  • "Days I just need a quick color and don't want the hassle of a lipstick, or days I don't wear a full face and my lips are dry I use this. All the joys of a balm and great color payout. Smooth application." in 3 reviews
Dinorah S.
Albany, NY
Review for: Brownie more...
I use this chapstick every day. I have regular lip balms that focus on moisture but I like to have some color on my lips. This balm provides the right amount of moisture and the right amount of color on my lips. I use it for work everyday when you don’t want to do an entire face of makeup and have lipstick that will start to fade by the end of the day. With this, I can just easily reapply when ever I need to.
Alejandra M.
I would use this in my early years of makeup so basically when I was about 14 or 15 lol. I enjoyed it because it gave me a soft and subtle color and it really moisturized my lips. It was pretty inexpensive but I only tried the darkest red shade they had which I can't remember the name of. I'm thinking about trying them out again to see if they still work as well as they did before.
Cici D.
I love these. I am wearing one of these now. I've bought 3 colors but my favorite is naturally Bronze. I get them from Sally's Beauty  store. They have the entire collection.  Glides on smooth and is sheer. I would definitely recommend this for working women that don't like having to deal with messy lipsticks. Quick cuteness!
Gitanjali M.
Sandy, UT
I have this lip balm in brownie and the color is gorgeous! I wear this extremely often and I am in love with the pigmentation and how it enhances my lips. It's very easy to apply and I would definitely buy this again.
Erin W.
Review for: Berry more...
I love these tinted lip balms. They are really nice. I got it at Ulta and they aren't very expensive. They moisturize my lips and give a nice color to them. It's not very long lasting but it's just fine.
Chelsea R.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Golden Pink more...
I'm a big fan of Palladio products in general since they're all natural! This lip balm is the perfect, pink, subtle lip shade and the great thing about it is that it actually hydrates. It looks very natural even on my lips that are more on the red side than pink. It just makes your lips look and feel healthy. I will repurchase and do recommend!
Jordan S.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this after having a mishap with another tinted lipbalm. It had a great price point and I figured "why not?" It's amazing. I'm glad I grabbed two shades of it! I always feel my lips are try and also always feel that I can't keep lipstick on. This is the perfect compromise: light, easy maintenance and hydrating
Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
Review for: Sangria more...
Ellie S.
I love this balm! It's adds the perfect amount of moisture with the perfect amount of color! My lips are always feeling a bit dry and using a typical balm without color makes my lips look very bland, but with this I can add moisture without looking dead!
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Golden Pink more...
I love this tinted lip balm. It's perfect for natural looks and it moisturizes your lips. I recommend this to anyone looking for a sheer lip balm that gives just a little color to your lips and gives them a natural look. I use this on days when I don't want to go full out on my make up.
Destiney A.
Macon, GA
Does it smell good or is it also scented? I know this makes it more catchy for girls like me
Gabriela F.
Hi, my question is, is pigmented or is a low color? and have smell or is just color? Thanks!
maria b.
Does this lip balm make your lips crack ?
Graciela R.
Are these fragranced? I am sensitive to fragrance and really strongly fragranced products bother me during the day
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
How is the pigment in this? I'm interested in trying but want to know if it's sheer or opaque?