18 colors available

BY PALLADIO

Palladio Herbal Plump N Shine features a luscious, plumping formula keeping the mouth looking sleek and sexy. see more...

• Is this lip gloss long lasting like a lip stain? 1 Answers
  • Does this lip gloss really plump your lips ? it i...Be the first to answer!
  • This lip gloss is amazing. Can anyone tell me where to get it for t...4 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
D I.
D I.
I'm only giving this 3 stars because it doesn't really plump so i wouldn't recommend if that's what you're looking for, but as a lipstick topper it is really beautiful! It has a semi minty feel and its not super sticky and it's has a good coverage so it sits beautiful on top of a matte lipstick.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
The tingle feels amazing. The color is fabulous and it can be worn by itself or even over another lipstick to change things up.
I have thicker lips as it is but this accentuated them in a great way. I am so happy with this product and can't wait to buy other colors.
Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.
I got red obsession and it's pretty good, love the color! The tingling feeling is not overpowering and plumps lips not too much, looks natural. I would recommend it if it is on sale. Got mine from clearance rack in Ulta
Madison I.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
This gloss is very thick. I apply it first when starting my makeup to give it time to dry. I bought clear, which has no sparkle. I can definitely feel the plumping but do not see a difference.
Myriam M.
Myriam M.
My friend had this shade, and i ended up getting and i really like it on me, definitely would recommend this product
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Los Angeles
I love this gloss and use it everyday! It gives my lips a subtle plump while lasting a very long time and giving a great shine. I have two glosses in clear and one in sheerly pink and I will definitely buy more when I run out!
Janie H.
Janie H.
I have this lip 'gloss' and let me just tell you, IT WORKS! Its for plumping your lips while it gives them a glossy touch! The lips feel and look plump after a lil while of applying this product. Lightweight formula and looks great on the lips!
Briana K.
Briana K.
Lebanon, MO
I love this stuff!! It's a little sticky, but the color is great! It's also a nice size to throw in your bag!! One bad thing is it keeps getting all over the top and popping up. I really like it though and I would buy it again!
Aria H.
Aria H.
Wow this lip gloss is amazing!! The only down fall is that it doesn't really plum the lips as it claimed to do; however, the shade, texture and smell is amazing!!! I bought this from my local Sally's Beauty Supply and I am very elated I purchased this item. I completely recommend this item to lip gloss lovers.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have the color red obsession and I love it. It's a very pretty deep red and the gloss isn't sticky and it's very pigmented
Kerrie F.
Kerrie F.
Newport , KY
This lip gloss is amazing. Can anyone tell me where to get it for the best price?
Yolanda D.
Do you like plump and shine glosses?
Yolanda D.
Do plump glosses really work? Are just hype?
Kendra A.
Kendra A.
FRONT ROYAL, VA
Is this lip gloss long lasting like a lip stain?
Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Does this lip gloss really plump your lips ? it is a dark red shade ? Also, does it get sticky? i hate when the lips get glued together after applying lip gloss