Add a Photo

By PALLADIO
#464 in Blush
Palladio Herbal Matte Blush is an enhancing blush that brushes onto cheeks smoothly for a soft, matte look and even finish.
Photos (8)
Brenda G.
Brenda G.

I have been using Palladio products for a few years now and finally decided to try out this blush. It's a perfect everyday shade and it doesn't make my face look glittery or too shiny. Just a natural look that goes good with most of my eyeshadows. I would definitely recommend this to someone who is looking for a no nonsense everyday blush at a great price!
Myrna G.
Myrna G.
Hamtramck, MI

This review is actually for the matte bronzer. The color is vibrant and looks just like the compact so you only need a little product. It does take some work to blend in but it's long lasting and definitely does a good job! Oh, my skin is a tan-beige and this "nude beach" color is perfect.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Newburgh, NY

This blush is amazing it's very great for my complexion and just really makes my cheeks God I love this blessed because it applies smoothly onto my skin I have a darker skin tone so a lot of blushes don't really look to naturale me but this one does and it's one of my favorites
Shae R.
Shae R.

I cannot remember where I purchased this blush, but I really like it. It's great for women of color because it isn't too bright or too dark. Perfect for an every day look and if you want to dramatize your look you can always build on it.
Juliana R.
Juliana R.
Munster, IN

This blush is absolutely stunning! I use it mostly when going out because it's kind of pricey but other than that I would highly recommend buying this! I love all things matte and if you do too then this is the right thing for you too!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Kershaw, SC

This is honestly my favorite blush. It is very pigmented and is truly a matte blush. It last a while but like most blushes it slightly fades as the night comes. The packaging of this product is very nice and convenient. Great product!!
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Springdale, AR

I love this blush !! My everyday look for blush 😬 really pigmented ! Would use on a daily basis and recommend to everyone ! I love love love this matte bronzer ! Re purchasing Forsure ! Can't wait to share with everyone !
sylvia b.
sylvia b.

I love palladio products. This shade went on easy and doesn't leave my face full of glittery shine. I have oily skin so I don't need any more shine. A good product that doesn't put a dent in your wallet is a big plus too.
Jillian S.
Jillian S.

This is a really beautiful blush, and it's very pigmented. I bought mine from Sally's Beauty for super cheap. It is super blendable, and I honestly think I would buy this again. I've recommended to many of my friends.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

I have been on the hunt for a beautiful blush that has nice pigmentation and color stay this blush is it and it's nice on the wallet. I love how this has staying power and I recommend anyone to try this product
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.

Where can I buy this and does it come in other shades?

Join Now