Palladio Herbal Liquid Foundation uploaded by Nairi C.Palladio Herbal Liquid Foundation uploaded by Miriam C.Palladio Herbal Liquid Foundation uploaded by Vanessa Marcano Doreste V.
7 colors available

BY PALLADIO

• Does it have very good coverage and pigmentation? 3 Answers
Buy on Palladi...
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Review for: Fair
Personally I like this product. I don't need much coverage as it is and this works perfectly fine! I have oily skin which this doesn't help out with but doesn't make worse. Just gotta retouch after a while. Doesn't break me out, lightweight, and a good price. I would buy again if I was on a budget or just want something lightweight again. Other than that not my go-to doesn't cover when I have blemishes as good as my other products.
Matthew M.
Matthew M.
Jasper, IN
Review for: In The Buff
The Palladio herbal liquid foundation in the buff. It is very nice II like it a lot it works very well with my skin tone. This is my first time using this one but I would definitely use it again and is very easy to apply and use like I said I would definitely buy again and I highly recommend it for anybody.
Arianny R.
Arianny R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this foundation. It's "oil free" but I don't think so, my face skin is dry but with this looks greasy. I buy it in my color but looks too white. The good thing: it's long lasting and has great coverage. I would try with another foundation from this brand but I don't recommend it
Ceci G.
Ceci G.
Review for: Nude
I absolutely love this foundation ... i have oliy/acne prone skin and this works perfectly fine for me. It doesn't look cakey on the blemishes and makes my skin look natural and flawless. The only thing to have in mind if you buy it is shake it well before using it!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great day to day foundation. The color is long lasting and holds up well in the summer. It takes very little to cover your entire face. My skin is sometimes dry but this product does not dry my skin out.
andrea r.
andrea r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente base de buena cobertura y duración, aunque con subtono rosado sin sentirse pesada en la piel. Esta es una de mis marcas favoritas. Me gustaría probar los otros tonos a ver que tal
Miriam C.
Miriam C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this base because it is oil free. It is ideal for oily skin, but he has NO effect matte. I recommend it for normal oily skin, the golden beige tone it is my ideal.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta aunque no es de mis favoritas, le viene excelente a mi tipo de piel y la cobertura es bastante buena, sin embargo me voy por otras marcas que también son bastante accesibles en el mercado.
CARMELYS L.
CARMELYS L.
Review for: In The Buff
Me encantan los productos en general de palladio, pienso que es una linea bien acertada en cuanto a lo que ofrecen y esta base no es la excepcion, de cobertura mediana y libre de aceite, sellala muy bien y estaras lista para los selfies
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Review for: Fair
This brand its products seem good, and are available in Latin America this base is medium coverage leaves a matte finish not so marked
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it have very good coverage and pigmentation?