BY PALLADIO

Palladio herbal liquid concealer has a soft creamy texture that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while masking imperfections. see more...

Buy on Palladi...
Brianna D.
This concealer dries once you put it on. It doesn’t blend out well at all and when you do get a brush and try to blend it out it moves all of your makeup that’s under it. There’s no coverage with this, but it does brighten some.
Hailey F.
Eagan, MN
Easily the worst concealer I've ever used. So hard to blend. dries two seconds after you put it on your face. The packaging was pretty cute and I think that's why I got it because it was little and looked easy to apply. But I definitely wouldn't recommend this.
mar s.
This concealer was probably one of the most disappointing that ive tried. The color shows up nicely but it definitely clings on to your pores and makes them seem even larger especially your undereyes. Wouldn't recommend if you want full coverage, or of you are on the darker tone skin spectrum. Not a lot of tone options
Krystle M.
Deltona, FL
It didn't cover anything! I did use this for an under eye concealer in hopes that it would brighten my under eye area much like a banana powder. I was mistaken. It didn't brighten, cover, or even my skin tone. The only thing it did do is give a yellow tint to my under eyes! It also has a paint like smell. Not worth it. There are so many other drug store price concealers out there way better. Maybelline Fit me Concealer and Nyx are 2 of my favorites in the same price range.
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
I don't recommend this. The texture is weird and very hard to work with. It doesn't blend like it should. The color doesn't fully cover up the dark circles despite being the right shade for it. It was a disappointment and even thought I've learn how to make it work decently is not worth it.
Adriana  R.
This concealer is really bad! Do not buy it! I tried to make it work, but it doesn't.. it does not blend at all... I tried to blend it in with my fingers, with sponges and brushes and nothing! on me it doesn't lasts, 20 minutes after applied it looked as vanished as a concealer that you have had on all day and night...
Hana S.
Portland, OR
Really bad concealer. didn't stay on, didn't blend with my makeup, and left weird blobs of makeup around my eyes. don't buy this; not worth even the $3 it cost.
Becky C.
New Castle, PA
Right color to cover up dark circles, but goes on very weird. Leaves blotches of color under eyes no matter what you try to blend it in with.
Valeria S.
Caracas
It is a corrector that dries immediately, I do not recommend it for skins with many wrinkles due to that characteristic, but it works perfectly for me ... the banana tone is my favorite, it adds light to my skin tone and has excellent coverage
Rocío M.
matamoros
No me gustó mucho, ya que se reseca muy rápido al momento de aplicarlo, la tapa del producto se rompió muy rápido y tengo la dificultad de sacar producto cuando se va acabando. Aunque hace su función de alguna u otra manera.
Christina N.
Van Nuys, CA
How much coverage does this give?