BY PALLADIO

Palladio Herbal Lipsticks help create beautiful, fuller looking lips. see more...

Buy on Palladi...
Ella D.
Brighton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Juniper, Wine Berry, Roseberry, Wine Shine, Pure Red, Coral Punch, Nude, Cameo, Rosey Plum, Just Red, Cosmopolitan, Flame
I have so many of these that I got from my friend who works at Sally beauty. These are amazing lipsticks. They are sooo smooth when you put them on and they really just feel like a thick lip balm. They don't dry out my lips at all and the best thing is when I blot them the color is still there. These are like a lipstick and a stain in one. Very long lasting and the stain part is my favorite. Picture shown is before and after blotting. The color barely transfers after blotting and works as a stain (for me anyway). Definitely my new favorite. This brand is so much better than any over the counter brand and is actually very inexpensive for the quality.
Reanna H.
Broken Arrow, OK
I recently just tried this brand out and actually loved it. For the price point, it's a really decent lipstick. It stayed on for longer than I expected which was great. The color was true and lovely. I would definitely recommend anyone who's looking for a quality lipstick at an affordable price to try this brand out.
Elizabeth R.
Leetonia, OH
I love this lipstick. It comes in a variety of colors so you can pick one that works for you. It is a soft lipstick that last all day. I love the ice princess since it adds just enough color on a daily basis
María C.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tengo el tono NUDE y es hermoso, tiene un ligero toque satinado, dura bastante sin necesidad de retoque pero sin dejar los labios resecos, además huele rico como a coco-vainilla
Maria L.
Seattle, WA
It is my favorite lipstick for the every day. It is affordable and sooooo smooth. I love all the colors. I recommend it a lot! Don't overthink I buy all the mates colors
Kimberly H.
I recently purchased a matte Palladio lipstick and oh my god. I am in love with it. It goes on smoothly and the color stays on nicely. I swear by it now. The color is gorgeous and is versatile. The color in the photo is matte Plum Majesty.
Kasandra R.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the formula to these lipsticks and they are creamy and not drying at all. They are really pigmented with one swipe across the lips, they have a beautiful color range too I got the colors pure red and roseberry
Gabriela F.
Ufff i'm in love with this lipsticks, i have 6, i don't buy it, a friend give it to me in my bhirthday and them i become obsessed, yes this lipstick meet my expectations and are really easy to apply, i recommended to everyone lover of lipstick with something different!
Crystal S.
Charlotte, NC
I loove this lipstick! Granted, i'm still new to the makeup world, so keeping lipstick from setting in my lip lines is a feat. Still, I've been using this since I saw it at Sally's a few months ago, it makes my lips all soft and the color doesn't fade throughout the day, either!
Autumn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really great lipstick! I've got it in smitten and I have to say it stays on and looks great with log prods over it, I like to use VS fearless over it. Good quality for the price!
nathaly t.
Orlando, FL
Where can i find this brand i have never seen it where i live
Ruth S.
This is an herbal lipstick? I'm hoping that means more natural/organic?
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many color options is this available in?
Danielle M.
Longmont, CO
Was this a sticky formula?
Stacia T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you guys tried any of ther other colors.